Khabib/Conor NSAC hearing is tomorrow, right?

WheelOfLife

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Does anyone know if we should expect to find out their punishments tomorrow? Or will this just be a step in the process with no resolution until later?

While I’m asking questions...What do you guys expect to be the outcome?

I guess Khabib gets a 6 month suspension (tops) with a 20-30% fine.
Conor gets less on both fronts, maybe only a fine.
But that’s just my opinion man.

It says "For possible action" so I'm expecting it gets pushed back until late November

Are they both (or either) attending the hearing?

(I'm sort of hoping for another brawl afterwards)

khabib 50% fine with 20% going to conor, the rest to nevada
khabib and all his buddies revoked licence, cannot re-apply for a year and need to first do anger management and community service to be considered for application

khabib and all his buddies revoked licence, cannot re-apply for a year and need to first do anger management and community service to be considered for application

Conor won't get 20% of Khabibs post (if that is what you mean)?

Hoping they just get it over with.... but this hearing will be treated like a capital murder trial...

nothing will happen. I wouldn't expect anything definite until late Nov. early Dec.

30jrxwm.jpg

I think you're taking the loss harder than Conor is.

hope it is minimal punishments for both khabib and conor.

khabibs boys are the ones the really fucked up in this situation.

A slap on the wrist is all they are getting, no one gives a shit and everyone forgot about the brawl already

theyre going to fight at the hearing lmaoo

Seizure boy will just retire if he gets suspended. Hes got maybe 1 more seizure inducing weight cut in him.

Back