Khabib & Conor have 7 USADA tests in 2018

Amazing how guys on here think a guy that walks around at a buck 70 and fights at 155lbs, must be using steroids...haha. I find that amusing...conor is not a big guy; not in any way...to the dudes thinking this, have you ever been in a gym, in your entire lives...if you have, you'd know, it's extremely possible to get that size and much much larger, without steroids...
You have Arnold Schwarzenegger inn your AV. AV on steroids = nothing natty about your post.

Is this a lot or a little/ How often is the average UFC fighter tested per year?

What are you babies complaining about? Do you want big fights our not?

You have Arnold Schwarzenegger inn your AV. AV on steroids = nothing natty about your post.
His post has been touched by the devils hoof and lent unnatural speed and quality

Its not for size. Its for recovery and training amount
yeah, but idiots are posting images saying "he went from this to this" as if his transformation is unfathomable.

conor could be on every steroid known to man for all i know, but to claim so by looking at his physique is a clear sign of idiocy.

image.png

4 Khabib
3 Conor

An amazing seven tests for these prelims fighters.

Curious if they're still at 3 and 4 early october.

well one of them hasnt fought in 2018, and how many times you fight has a huge impact on how often you are tested.

and the other one is Russian...

So Khabib every two months and Conor not even that?

USADA is really serious about this.
Conor or Khabib are not the usual sherdog targets for PED accusations, if anything is sherdog's fault for not accuse them enough to get USADA attention, Costa has like 7-8 tests on 2018 so far.

Is this a lot or a little/ How often is the average UFC fighter tested per year?

for a fighter that hasnt fought at all (Conor), but is highly ranked its a bit low (Its actually only two tests, one visit was 2 samples - blood/urine - the other visit one sample)

For khabib, having fought once and being a champion its lower than would be expected

Conor or Khabib are not the usual sherdog targets for PED accusations, if anything is sherdog's fault for not accuse them enough to get USADA attention, Costa has like 7-8 tests on 2018 so far.
I seriously doubt USADA checks sherdog to see who is suspicious to us.

If Conor is gonna take PEDS he needs to take some EPO.

For more detail, heres there actual testing for 2018.

Conor McGregor - 2 visits from testers
Last week in March - 2 samples (blood & urine)
3rd week in May - 1 sample

Khabib Nurmagomedov - 4 visits from testers
1st week in February - 1 sample
3rd week in March - 1 sample
fight night v Iaquinta - 1 sample
2nd week in June - 1 sample

I seriously doubt USADA checks sherdog to see who is suspicious to us.
I know lol, i was being sarcastic about it, but it seems they go after certain fighters and leave others not tested enough, almost like following Sherdog's usual eye tests for PED's.

Conor isnt natty.

Look at his traps/delts in the cage warriors days...when he first fought at lw....look at how bloated his face looks.

Conor-McGregor-Ivan-Buchinger-Cage-Warriors.png

images

From

images

And now your telling me, he can roid for 5 months out of the year if he got tested once each month for a total of 3 months?

Everyone's on steroids except a few fighters (Hunt, Diaz bros, Fedor, Bendo). Rich fighters should be tested more frequently as they're under more sophisticated programs

yeah, but idiots are posting images saying "he went from this to this" as if his transformation is unfathomable.

conor could be on every steroid known to man for all i know, but to claim so by looking at his physique is a clear sign of idiocy.
Best part is how they’re comparing his traps to when he was 19 lmao. Also I had that shape to my traps before I ever started lifting... I don’t know where everyone got this idea that traps = roids

Best part is how they’re comparing his traps to when he was 19 lmao. Also I had that shape to my traps before I ever started lifting... I don’t know where everyone got this idea that traps = roids
i guess from ubereem and lesnar. there is absolutely no way either of those monsters were clean, as evident from their failed tests, as well as their ridiculous physiques.

but there's a difference between being shredded at 155lbs and 280lbs. people who have never set foot in a gym simply think any pro fighter who has a sixpack is on something, as if training 5 hours a day 6 days a week doesn't make you lose all excess fat and develop muscles.

Back