Khabib confirms he won't stand with Conor

as a man there is something cowardly seeing another man admit he will avoid a fist fight at all costs and try to wrestle and smother his opponent the whole fight to avoid punches being exchanged. utterly cowardly.

Is that confirmed though? Cuz McGregor tried to wrestle with Gracie JJ BB Nate Diaz in their first fight and got choked the fuck out.
Mcgregor never said or ever considered taking down diaz, it was out of panic cause he rocked him with a solid 1-2.

Did anybody ever think that he would want to? Maybe to mix it up after Conor is gassed or something but never against a fresh Conor or for any sustained period of time.

It’s called panic wrestling because his stand up is shit. Fight like a man

DefenselessRemorsefulIndianrockpython-max-1mb.gif
Firstly, wrestling is not same as panic wrestling. Conor panic wrestled against Diaz and died (in a real fight). Conor defending the takedown against Eddie is likewise not panic anti-wrestling.

Secondly, you can't say its cowardly to wrestle, but then boast how you could outwrestle a boxer in a real fight.

Firstly, wrestling is not same as panic wrestling. Conor panic wrestled against Diaz and died (in a real fight). Conor defending the takedown against Eddie is likewise not panic anti-wrestling.

Secondly, you can't say its cowardly to wrestle, but then boast how you could outwrestle a boxer in a real fight.

Wrestling is the new panic wrestling

as a man there is something cowardly seeing another man admit he will avoid a fist fight at all costs and try to wrestle and smother his opponent the whole fight to avoid punches being exchanged. utterly cowardly.

This is one of the reasons I feel prime Conor destroys Khabib almost everytime, there was once upon a time I believed Khabib might beat McGregor damn near everytime, one thing is for sure now is the only realistic chance Khabib ever had. I say that given what we have seen post Khabib RDA and post Conor Mendes. Pretty clear that if they fought long ago Conor would have landed the left.

I think if Khabib is 100% avoiding stand up with Conor then it will allow Conor to impose his game and set traps, only doubt I have is Conors proffesionalism and attitude these days.....

100% agree

He will literally be in for months of mental warfare that he is not prepared for. Come fight night he’s going to want to beat him up. He’s going to get knocked out.

Ya. Hes going to beat him up on the ground.

After watching this I'm convinced Conor is a dead man walking

This pretty much confirms Conor's a dead man so it's important.

Literally his chances of winning drop about 80% if Khabib doesn't engage in the standup.

I think Conor fans are desperate for Khabib to go out and prove he's a boxer but they are in for a rude awakening.

He really should.. If he is going for takedown right away without any set-ups he will get knocked out under minute.

In breaking news, you must first open a fortune cookie and retrieve your fortune before eating it

Back