Khabib Claiming Tony Fergy is Duckin him and Doesn't Want Title Fight at UFC 219

Great. Neat facts. Khabib was injured all of 2015 and has a fight lined up in 2017. Only 1 year where Khabib didn't fight.
Riveting facts. He still has 6 fewer fights than Tony, which is a lot seeing as they started so close to each other. Tony would have more fights if he didn't waste so much of his career trying to fight Khabib.

You're not a very observant person, are you? Tony being the Interim Champion means he's already earned his shot at Conor, he doesn't need to fight anyone else until he either gets his shot or until they strip Conor for not defending the belt (bwahahahahaha... But let's pretend) and officially elevate Tony to the status of being the lineal champion. In the latter case, he can always fight Khabib after.

He's going to be waiting a long time for Conor bruh. Conor has more money to be made fighting Diaz, or boxing Floyd or Oscar. I'm not some crazy Conor fan, just looking at this logically. Khabib smashes both Tony and Conor imo...

He's going to be waiting a long time for Conor bruh. Conor has more money to be made fighting Diaz, or boxing Floyd or Oscar. I'm not some crazy Conor fan, just looking at this logically. Khabib smashes both Tony and Conor imo...

Well he needs to find his balls then, and start defending titles against deserving contenders like a champion should. Even his own team have changed their minds and said they want Tony next as well.

If Tony has a chance of beating Khabib right now is the perfect opportunity. You can catch him with the ring rust. I love the hypocrites saying Tony doesn't need to fight him but then rag on Conor all day for not taking fights. Both Tony and Conor have 1 fight in the same time span. Conor fought the TBE, while Tony fought a guy outside of the top 5 with staph infection!?!?! Conor doesn't need to fight since he's rich, Tony needs that money and better yet he needs to build his brand.

btw.. Strip Conor of the belt, I personally could give two shits that he has it since if he ever comes back it will most likely be for a title anyways.
Why do you care if a fighter is rich or not? Khabib already has a scheduled fight against Barboza, a fight I'd actually really like to see. Ferguson can fight whomever next be it Khabib or whomever. Khabib made his fucking bed messing up so many times though so Ferguson can do whatever he wants really, he isn't the type to sit out, so he'll be back in there soon I'm sure.

This is all on Khabib now.

I was ready to bash Khabib but this is a truly misleading title.

Ban TS

I would still love to see that fight.
Particularly what Tony can do on the ground vs Khabib

As much as I would enjoy watching the fight. I do feel Barboza has earned a big fight and it would be unfair to him if they didn't let him fight Khabib. Also, Ferguson as earned his shot at McGregor more than anyone currently.

You dumbass. Khabib had major injuries and back problems. Additionally, Ferguson pulled out HIMSELF the second time while Khabib was ready to go. So STFU.

Khabib is over rated. Padded record with arguably 2 legit wins.

Suck it

Khaboring is a welterweight anyway. What is his fat ass doing picking LW fights?

Conor just happens to go nuts on a Bellator show out of nowhere and the UFC just happens to then want to set up Khabib vs Ferguson. We are supposed to believe this is all just coincidence. Lets talk about Conor blatantly ducking Tony instead. Tony has a fucking 10 fight win streak in the LW division. Hes ducked no one and will kill all you motherfuckers when its all set and done.

Yep. Luckily almost the entire mma community knew that was some Dana Copperfield shit. Now they can point to that incident every time someone brings up Conors inactivity

He was there to fight you, dummy. You were the unprofessional asshole that didn't show up. You've done it multiple times now. If anything, you're ducking Tony.

Hes missed weight and not fault multiple times?

Khabib needs to duck the tirmasu stfu and actually fight someone before he has any right to talk. I like the guy but he fucking lost his chance now he needs to deal with the consequences.

Khabib needs to STFU, and keep fighting. No one owes him anything.

DC is usually cool, but he's wrong here, stay out of it.

Yet the only one Fergy lovers talk about it Khabib. That's my point. They both have, so don't single out one guy.

Except Khabib fucked up a weight cut last time. Not and injury, not an infection, or an illness.

Khabib's had numerous chances for big fights that he's pulled out of beyond Tony. He doesn't keep getting automatic title shots. He has a fight with Barboza already, which is the logical matchmaking. And to his current whining, as I said, he's blown it enough times where it's hard to have any sympathy for him.

He was there to fight you, dummy. You were the unprofessional asshole that didn't show up. You've done it multiple times now. If anything, you're ducking Tony.
Are you talking to khabib directly? Weird post

Back