Khabib Claiming Tony Fergy is Duckin him and Doesn't Want Title Fight at UFC 219

Conor just happens to go nuts on a Bellator show out of nowhere and the UFC just happens to then want to set up Khabib vs Ferguson. We are supposed to believe this is all just coincidence. Lets talk about Conor blatantly ducking Tony instead. Tony has a fucking 10 fight win streak in the LW division. Hes ducked no one and will kill all you motherfuckers when its all set and done.

This guys only win in 4 years is like Michael Johnson.. a guy who is not good enough to hang at the very top so switched divisions...

Boggles my mind that he or any of his fans think he is deserving of a title shot

Tony doesnt need to fight Khabib, he already has the golden ticket....Khabib needs to fight someone else, prove he can make championship weight, then he might sign to fight Tony or whoever has the belt.

You dumbass. Khabib had major injuries and back problems. Additionally, Ferguson pulled out HIMSELF the second time while Khabib was ready to go. So STFU.
Yeah and he offered to fight Khabib 2 weeks later and Khabib said hell nah, I wanna fight a 500 ranked LW instead of a top5.

Bullshit, its a lie. Khabib is fighting Barboza and that fight has been booked for a while, on the other hand Tony knows nothing of this and you think UFC wouldnt tell the champ that he is fighting in basically only a months time LMAO. Khabib is a liar, he lies a lot, I noticed, like daddy Dana a compulsive liar.

Khabib fights once a year, and sometimes not even that often!!. He always has a excuse not to fight, you know by now guys,

injuries,
tiramisu,
ramadan,
dad doesn't want him to fight,
religious holidays,
not the right time or opponent,

Its boring to talk about him, even if he fights, he will be out until end of 2018 again ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz. He just loves to keep his undefeated padded record alive even though he got absoutley starched by tiramisu and also got beat by Tibau.

Tony doesn't duck anybody, he is finally in a position to get paid and he will and should wait for the Conor fight.

Khabib should focus on ducking Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow.

This.

Khabib has ducked Tony 3 times. He obviously wants none of that deep water cardio.

Tony d'arces him in the 4th or 5th, Khabib knows it, his dad knows it, Kadyrov knows it, hell even Muhammad raping his virgins in heaven knows it.

Khabib pulled out of fights 1 and 3, Ferg pulled out of fight 2.

Has an interim champion ever been asked to defend against a challenger? This makes zero fucken sense.

F*k off DC f*king UFC shill, Tony taking a fight with Khabib only serves the UFC and continues to protect Conor, Khabib had his chance and f*ked it up. Hold out Tony that interim belt says your next and if they strip that b!tch you get that belt that is rightfully yours anyway...

That's bullshit to say Ferg is ducking Khabib. First of all, Khabib doesn't deserve a shot at any belt. He needs to prove he can make it to fight night and beat a #5 guy. He's fought twice in over two years. 2 top 10' wins in his career. Also, Tony shouldn't be having to fight anyone except the champ, to UNIFY the belt. Making Tony defend his INTERIM belt on 4 weeks notice, while Conor gets to hold on to the "real" title for over a year? That's some bs. Reminds me of the stupid look Whittaker gave reporters when asked if he is interested in defending his interim title against anyone who wasn't champ. What a disgrace that the most stacked division in MMA is a shit show like this.

As Tony's finaicial advisor...

I'd tell Tony to wait for the Conor fight in early spring.

As a fan...

I want to see Tony v Khabib main event 219​

Has an interim champion ever been asked to defend against a challenger? This makes zero fucken sense.
Reporters recently asked Whittaker if he was interested in defending his interim belt, and he looked at them like they were stupid. Rightfully so.

F*k off DC f*king UFC shill, Tony taking a fight with Khabib only serves the UFC and continues to protect Conor, Khabib had his chance and f*ked it up. Hold out Tony that interim belt says your next and if they strip that b!tch you get that belt that is rightfully yours anyway...
We need Jones back Badly to wreck this weasly C**n.

Agreed, the only reason I see him accepting the fight is if he becomes the new Undisputed Lightweight Champion, and Conor gets stripped, the UFC has done it before, but even than with Khabib's track record, I would still be hesitant. I'm with you on that, I'm not in the business of seeing fighters defend Interim Championships, if he does, he's the real one, plus you could already make the argument, that he is the real one.

As Tony's finaicial advisor...

I'd tell Tony to wait for the Conor fight in early spring.

As a fan...

I want to see Tony v Khabib main event 219​
the though of mcgregor ever fighting again.... or defending a belt

4ce.gif

Lol this motherfucker is always injured and now gets shit because he wants to celebrate xmas instead of hoping this tiramisu boy finally shows up for once?

Back