Khabib can't box Floyd

Khabib is a good striker now because he landed an overhand on Conor. Lol.

Oh Sherdog...

If moonface gets a backhander of 50mill or something extravagant the fight will happen.

All pimps have a price!

I don't understand why anyone wants to see let alone pay to see an MMA fighter dominant in wrestling box a 40 year old past his prime Boxer. This makes even less sense than Mcgregor boxing Floyd, at least Mcgregor was somewhat known for his punching power and his legions of dimwitted fans. Considering the speed and skill differential between the 2 fighters I don't even think Khabib would have a 'punchers' chance against Floyd. This shit is a joke and the UFC needs to put a stop to this bullshit.

Dana said this already. He's under contract with the UFC and unless Dana gives permission it's a no go.
Your title of the thread is very accurate. Khabib can't box Floyd. He can only walk around the ring as Floyd's punching bag

As a big Khabib fan I’m going to be so pissed if that fight happens. Or if we have to keep hearing about it much longer. It was funny for a minute but now I’m actually getting worried. It’s ridiculous if he’s not trolling.
I think Ali recently said he only has one fight left on his contract, so hopefully we at least get that first. With Tony.

He has better cardio and chin than Conor. He can play defense for all rounds and lose by a unanimous decision

He has better cardio and chin than Conor. He can play defense for all rounds and lose by a unanimous decision

Do you think Floyd will try harder?

It seems he wanted to give fans some value with Conor.

You think he'll try for an earlier finish with Khabib?

Back