Khabib can't box Floyd

Blanqa Blanqua

Sherdog God Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Dana said this already. He's under contract with the UFC and unless Dana gives permission it's a no go.

Yeah and Dana doesn't do things that make no sense for money does he?

I hope he can't. I love Khabib but if he truly goes for the Mayweather match, that'll be disappointing as hell. He should get stripped and Tony should become LW champ, no interim or nothing.

I still don't think it'll happen though. Khabib has nothing for Mayweather in the ring. He knows it.

Dana answers to Khabib now. If Khabib wants it, it will happen. Khabib bless.

Between the constant talk about fighters moving to boxing and getting a belt in two divisions, I’m not sure which one is more idiotic.

We probably heard that before Conor fought Floyd, so yeah, he is under contract and if they see it being a big payday they will co-promote it with Floyd just the same.

giphy.gif

Well if Dana said so...

Khabib beat their golden son to a pulp, so he's the one calling the shots and Dana can't do shit.

Just how things work. NurmaGOATmedov bless.

This isnt even a thing theyre just trolling. Move on

Sherdoggers we need to unite on this. We can’t have Floyd beat another guy from our sport. Floyd needs to come the cage and get Khabib’s nipples all over his face.

If you bothered to know khabib has 1 fight left on his contract... so after it will be finished and by then the Floyd fight will happen.

If you bothered to know khabib has 1 fight left on his contract... so after it will be finished and by then the Floyd fight will happen.

But after Floyd see's his 600K buys against Tony he'll lose interest. Right now Floyd is under the illusion Khabib is as big a draw as Conor so they need to strike whilst the iron is hot. The only alternative mma fight Khabib can do without losing interest from Floyd is a rematch with Conor.

I hope he can't. I love Khabib but if he truly goes for the Mayweather match, that'll be disappointing as hell. He should get stripped and Tony should become LW champ, no interim or nothing.

I still don't think it'll happen though. Khabib has nothing for Mayweather in the ring. He knows it.
It is so dumb that its even being talked about. Mayweather could not even train and give khabib 6 months and he pieces him up with ease. Micheal Johnson was landing on khabib come on.

Dana said this already. He's under contract with the UFC and unless Dana gives permission it's a no go.
If this were a boxing match, could he not bring up the Ali act in Nevada that prevents a promoter from acting as a manager? Dana would only have a right to co-promote the fight, he wouldn't be allowed to tell him who he could or couldn't fight, because then he'd be acting as a manager, would he not? And i'm sure Dana and WME just want to handle that in court. I'm just asking, I have no idea if that would hold or not

Back