Khabib calls out Mayweather: I'm the king of the jungle

McDojo clown confirmed.

LoL

maxresdefault.jpg

This is possibly the most delusional post I have ever read on Sherdog.

You think he doesn't have better cardio, will, heart, chin then Conor.

Who is the delusional one here.. eh waste of time to even respond you will probably be gone soon enough. Cya.

Who is the delusional one here.. eh waste of time to even respond you will probably be gone soon enough. Cya.

I think Khabib doesn't have skill to be carried by Floyd. A well, well past it (unfit) Ricky Hatton puts Khabib out in the first couple of minutes and it'd look violent. Floyd walks him down and does what he likes until the ref has seen enough.

Are you saying that the post wasn't delusional?

It's completely stupid. Khabib will never get the chance for one thing, but even if he did Mayweather would absolutely tear him a new one. Easily, he could probably even do it in his sleep.

Are you saying that the post wasn't delusional?

It's completely stupid. Khabib will never get the chance for one thing, but even if he did Mayweather would absolutely tear him a new one. Easily, he could probably even do it in his sleep.

Yea Conor doing it was legit to you guys.

Do you think he actually boxed in there ? or was he a punching bag.. Khabib will do better then him, he can be a better punching bag and stand for 12.

But hey go ahead hur dur Conor boxer hur dur Khabib no.

Kebab stfu and fight Ferguson. The real 155 champ. SnapJitsu™ Snap City Bitch!!!

So much for,

“you fight for money and I fight for legacy LOL”.

Do you think he actually boxed in there ? or was he a punching bag.. Khabib will do better then him, he can be a better punching bag and stand for 12.

Us guys? I thought it was a farce. The only reason that it happened was because Conor has something that Khabib doesn't. A huge fanbase.

Don't try make me out to be a Conor fan. You couldn’t be more wrong.

This is a really dumb post man. I'm sorry to have to tell you like that but you've jumped to so many incorrect conclusions it's astounding. I don't know where you got any of that from.

Us guys? I thought it was a farce. The only reason that it happened was because Conor has something that Khabib doesn't. A huge fanbase.

Don't try make me out to be a Conor fan. You couldn’t be more wrong.

Now tell me and break it down for me why Khabib will do worse then him ?

Not talking about if they make the fight. It's irrelevant to my post and conversation.

I made a comment saying Khabib will do better then Conor.

You quoted me and said it's dumb, now tell me why is that, what did you see exactly so I don't take my own conclusions since you are so enigmatic with your baseless posts.

Imagine the shit talk in the world tour

“Yeeeeaaaaa hard woook is whaaaaat ?

Over to you Khabib

upload_2018-10-14_13-17-16.jpeg

Floyd has been susceptible to the jab in the past.

Khabib has a Muhammad Ali jab so I wouldn't count him out just yet.

Con wants to rematch Floyd yet didnt couldnt land ONE SINGLE DECENT SHOT the whole fight.
Con wants to rematch Khabib but was soundly beaten in every area the fight took place.
Con is out partying has a drink problem probably a drug problem too and treats his fans like they are a ATM, i say this because he is destroying his health and is no longer a serious fighter, yet when he wants a fight he talks like he is a serious fighter and is going to win. Yet he knows he has no chance and is just there for the money and will tap out the first chance he gets.

How is this in any way not fighter bashing and slander lol?
"has a drink problem and likely a drug problem too"

Lol, what!?

Honestly beginning to think the dude has needs...
He's getting way over excited by the panty night, this is all gonna blow up in his face real bad.
Lol

Hes having fun.

Helax bro.

Oh and to those saying Khabib will do worse than con against Mayweather, NO WAY con didnt land one single decent shot, NOT ONE. Con was outboxed the whole fight and was struggling with his cardio- he had cardio issues almost the whole fight . Khabib has ZERO cardio issues and is hard to hit, and has a great jab that he can land on Mayweather because his cardio will allow him to really go after Mayweather and land stuff unlike Con who has shit cardio who could not because he would have gassed out just trying to really go after Mayweather so he didnt really push anything/. Khabib will keep that jab going in Mayweathers face for 12 rounds, Khabib was throwing shots right up till the bell against tibau totally the whole fight he was throwing powerfull shots.

100/ but they should let him beat up canelo an such in boxing bouts before they go for the money fight vs Floyd first.
Khabib is the true boxing goat, clearly.
That jab man, that incredible jab....

Lmfaoooooo

Now tell me and break it down for me why Khabib will do worse then him ?

Not talking about if they make the fight. It's irrelevant to my post and conversation.

I made a comment saying Khabib will do better then Conor.

You quoted me and said it's dumb, now tell me why is that, what did you see exactly so I don't take my own conclusions since you are so enigmatic with your baseless posts.
This fight will never happen.

I know that this is what you've been waiting for so I'm going to give it to you. Conor is a better boxer. If you don't believe that then I don't know what else to say, we're at a dead end.

Now as predictable as this is, go ahead and post the fight metric stats from their fight. I know that you already have it copied and ready to paste. It's not relevant.

You think cardio is the o mm ly thing that's important in a boxing match? It's not. Khabib would certainly do worse. I have no doubt about it.

But again, this fight will never happen because no one gives a shit about khabib as a fighter. Very few anyway in comparison.

... Shakes head...

Lol

Hes having fun.

Helax bro.

I know, I totally get that bruh...
I'm not referring to them actually fighting, I'm referring to him showing no remorse and enflaming tensions between himself and the ufc at the same time.

Like saying he'd smash danas car was also a joke, but incredibly poorly timed.

I keep saying this and people are really taking it the wrong way but :
I feel he's gonna turn a slap on the wrist into something much worse with the way he keeps acting of late and accepting no responsibility for his actions.

I know, I totally get that bruh...
I'm not referring to them actually fighting, I'm referring to him showing no remorse and enflaming tensions between himself and the ufc at the same time.

Like saying he'd smash danas car was also a joke, but incredibly poorly timed.

I keep saying this and people are really taking it the wrong way but :
I feel he's gonna turn a slap on the wrist into something much worse with the way he keeps acting of late and accepting no responsibility for his actions.
The champ gets to do things like that,its expected. Otherwise whats the point of being the man?
<20>

This fight will never happen.

I know that this is what you've been waiting for so I'm going to give it to you. Conor is a better boxer. If you don't believe that then I don't know what else to say, we're at a dead end.

Now as predictable as this is, go ahead and post the fight metric stats from their fight. I know that you already have it copied and ready to paste. It's not relevant.

You think cardio is the o mm ly thing that's important in a boxing match? It's not. Khabib would certainly do worse. I have no doubt about it.

But again, this fight will never happen because no one gives a shit about khabib as a fighter. Very few anyway in comparison.

... Shakes head...

Dude Conor boxed for 3 rounds and he blew his wad.

That wasn't a fight, it was Floyd avoiding him for 3 rounds then him going after the finish for the rest of the 7 rounds.

Khabib actual boxing skill in this fight is irrelevant it means very little, it's about his age, his toughness, his size, his durability, his will this is what will make him able to go to a decision, no one is going out there to box with Floyd.. in fact Conor was such a bad boxer that Floyd changed his style for the fight he didn't evade and counter boxed for points nope he rope a doped him for 3 rounds then he opened up on him trying to get the finish and he eventually did get the finish.

Lol at you for thinking this is about boxing skills and I'm the one making "the dumbest post on sherdog" oh really now, you have no idea what you even saw, what was even happening, took my post with 0 understanding.

Yakes people think Conor's boxing skills got him till the 10th round not the fact he was facing a small, old, DEFENSIVE styled, non big power puncher boxer.

So yea my original statement still stands: Khabib will do better, he will make it to a decision, he won't gas, he won't quit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back