Khabib calls out Mayweather: I'm the king of the jungle

lol Khabib aint got the balls to try out boxing against the GOAT <45> he'd get embarrassed worse then Conor did <{outtahere}>

Khabib is calling out Mayweather after the fight with McGregor.
Khabib is saying that he managed to drop McGregor but Mayweather didn't and there can only be only king in the jungle and that's him.

I can see that Myaweathers manager is with Khabib and they are laughing about it so I think this is a joke, but hey who knows. Maybe if Khabib and UFC don't get along, this might be the way Khabib will take.

I do not see Khabib winning this though. No way no how. :)

Once again, I think this is a joke... but who knows what might happen.

This fight is possible if Dana White is willing to make itn, Floyd said he wanted one tune up in December vs an MMA fighter or Kickboxer in Japan because the Japanese like to watch spectacle fights like that

Khabib is suspended from MMA but he he can box in Japan and make a quick 30 million win or lose its going to be Khabib set for life.

Khabib has all the cards, he can threaten Dana White to make the Mayweather boxing match or else leave he can say why you allow Conor the payday but not me and Dana white be forced to allow Khabib to get that 40 plus million freak show payday against Floyd in Japan

Would be hilarious if it happens and Khabib lands a lucky punch that KOs Mayweather. Conor would die and Mayweather would never live it down. Very close to impossible, obviously.

Khabib is calling out Mayweather after the fight with McGregor.
Khabib is saying that he managed to drop McGregor but Mayweather didn't and there can only be only king in the jungle and that's him.

I can see that Myaweathers manager is with Khabib and they are laughing about it so I think this is a joke, but hey who knows. Maybe if Khabib and UFC don't get along, this might be the way Khabib will take.

I do not see Khabib winning this though. No way no how. :)

Once again, I think this is a joke... but who knows what might happen.

Yea, it's obviously a joke. Anyone taking this seriously is a dummy.

Honestly beginning to think the dude has needs...
He's getting way over excited by the panty night, this is all gonna blow up in his face real bad.

I'll agree 100%. He is getting way over his head with stuff like this. Khabib should realize that there has been two superstars in this sport and he won't ever reach that level.

lol imagine the trash talk needed from Floyds side to get the numbers and after what happened with Khabib jumping the cage and now being besties with Putin I doubt Floyd wants to be talking any shit

No more circus shows please

However lets put guys like Saenchai in UFC.....

Take note striking skills is not boxing....different sport!

Itd be fantastic to get more high level strikers into mma
Right now only wrestlers and bjj guys flock to the sport (and bjjj is still niche growing ) itl be interesting to see how the game changes then
This sport people forget is still in its infancy

This fight is possible if Dana White is willing to make itn, Floyd said he wanted one tune up in December vs an MMA fighter or Kickboxer in Japan because the Japanese like to watch spectacle fights like that

Khabib is suspended from MMA but he he can box in Japan and make a quick 30 million win or lose its going to be Khabib set for life.

Khabib has all the cards, he can threaten Dana White to make the Mayweather boxing match or else leave he can say why you allow Conor the payday but not me and Dana white be forced to allow Khabib to get that 40 plus million freak show payday against Floyd in Japan

What's the tune up for? May vs Pac 2?

That might be a good option for Khabib that will but some massive pressure on UFC in their negotiations.

Itd be fantastic to get more high level strikers into mma
Right now only wrestlers and bjj guys flock to the sport (and bjjj is still niche growing ) itl be interesting to see how the game changes then
This sport people forget is still in its infancy

Exactly, Khabib wouldn't last a second with Saenchai in a stand-up.

Also the point was/is that UFC meaning ........... "ULTIMATE FIGHTER CHAMPIONSHIP"........ needs to be more than just BJJ or just standup but a variety of skills and a ref should not allow a ground game to carry on more than say 2 mins if its just arm pit sniffing LoL.

Its suppose to be a show of skills not boring ground hugging.

I also want to see amazing kicks again in the UFC more like from Taekwondo guys the amazing stuff.......

UFC is suppose to be multi talented from all martial arts some are just like no better than amateurs in the top ranks..............what does that say!

Dana aint't doing his job right just like PPV $$$$$$$$$$'s

Sad :(........... time to add professionalism to Martial Arts again not this sporadic midi-core farce of a circus.

More GSP stuff he was great to watch.

Also the point was/is that UFC meaning ........... "ULTIMATE FIGHTER CHAMPIONSHIP"........ needs to be more than just BJJ or just standup but a variety of skills and a ref should not allow a ground game to carry on more than say 2 mins if its just arm pit sniffing LoL.

Its suppose to be a show of skills not boring ground hugging.

I also want to see amazing kicks again in the UFC more like from Taekwondo guys the amazing stuff.......

UFC is suppose to be multi talented from all martial arts some are just like no better than amateurs in the top ranks..............what does that say!

Dana aint't doing his job right just like PPV $$$$$$$$$$'s

Sad :(........... time to add professionalism to Martial Arts again not this sporadic midi-core farce of a circus.

More GSP stuff he was great to watch.

MMA in my opinion has evolved beyond that. The days where a taekwondo guy could compete are over. You need to have rounded game and you will be destroyed without grappling.

MMA sorted out ineffective techniques.

lol imagine the trash talk needed from Floyds side to get the numbers and after what happened with Khabib jumping the cage and now being besties with Putin I doubt Floyd wants to be talking any shit

LMAO

Nobody is gonna be talking shit to Khabib after this whole debacle, especially not Floyd.

Bullshit.

UFC started as a style vs style thing.

As in judo vs boxing, or boxing vs wrestling, or wrestling vs bjj. It was ALL guys using only 1 skill in order to beat guys using 1 other skill.

It would be the worst fucking idea ever to do what you are implying.

If a TKD guy wants to use his flashy kicks, then let him develop his TDD and his BJJ to a level where he is comfortable throwing kicks with no worry of being taken down.

The only reason a fight should be stood up is if a guy is stalling without trying to advance position on the ground or not trying to inflict damage.

Lol Mayweather is 147. He would destroy Khabib on the scales and without even stepping into the arena

Back