Khabib calls out Mayweather: I'm the king of the jungle

shoorik1987

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Khabib is calling out Mayweather after the fight with McGregor.
Khabib is saying that he managed to drop McGregor but Mayweather didn't and there can only be only king in the jungle and that's him.

I can see that Myaweathers manager is with Khabib and they are laughing about it so I think this is a joke, but hey who knows. Maybe if Khabib and UFC don't get along, this might be the way Khabib will take.

I do not see Khabib winning this though. No way no how. :)

Once again, I think this is a joke... but who knows what might happen.

Khabib wouldn't mind that $100m paycheck

Just a promotional photo op that's all.

Doubt anything comes of this. But it is funny to see khabib getting that Conor shine now lol

It's definitely a joke, though I am sure he would love the pay day. Not sure Floyd would risk going in with him. Khabib might 'forget' to obey by the rules and smesh him!

Obvious joke considering Khabib would have serious trouble doing much under boxing rules. He's a physical stronger man than Conor but there's more to boxing at the top level than just physical power. I wouldn't want to see this happen.

Floyd be dating British girls now, she no stay little bit humble

abigail_clarke_20_7_2017_16_22_19_931.jpg

floyd_and_abi___1_jpg-js339722967-e1506476229972.jpg

floyd-mayweather-rumored-girlfriend-abigail-clarke-10.jpg

Floyd-mayweather-girlfriend-wife-abi-clarke-abigail-who-is-boxer-1011892.jpg

No more circus shows please

However lets put guys like Saenchai in UFC.....

Take note striking skills is not boxing....different sport!

Last edited:
Khabib was only able to knock Clowner down because he faked a takedown attempt and Clowner fell for it.

Khabib is calling out Mayweather after the fight with McGregor.
Khabib is saying that he managed to drop McGregor but Mayweather didn't and there can only be only king in the jungle and that's him.

I can see that Myaweathers manager is with Khabib and they are laughing about it so I think this is a joke, but hey who knows. Maybe if Khabib and UFC don't get along, this might be the way Khabib will take.

I do not see Khabib winning this though. No way no how. :)

Once again, I think this is a joke... but who knows what might happen.

LOLOL, would be an easier paycheck than Mcgregor(if boxing obviously)

That's a pretty solid joke. But I'm sure he'd box Floyd for what Conor made in the fight with Mayweather :D

LOLOL, would be an easier paycheck than Mcgregor(if boxing obviously)
No. It would be equally as easy. Floyd could end it up any time he decide to end it. Doesn't matter if Conor or Khabib. He took it to 10th round, not Conor. It would be same with Khabib.

Honestly beginning to think the dude has needs...
He's getting way over excited by the panty night, this is all gonna blow up in his face real bad.

No. It would be equally as easy. Floyd could end it up any time he decide to end it. Doesn't matter if Conor or Khabib. He took it to 10th round, not Conor. It would be same with Khabib.
In a straight boxing match Conor would beat Khabib. Only reason he tagged him is because he was gassing him out wrestling and threat of the takedown.

Back