Khabib calls out Conor in new Instagram post

Why wouldn't he call him out? He obviously wants the real belt and not a fake one.

Khabib shouldn’t be thinking about fighting others during Ramadan

Call out someone when you want to fight, isn’t he out till like November because some bullshit religious thing?

A man having belief in his religion is bullshit. Lol.

And to be fair, he’s been calling out Conor for a long time, when he was capable of fighting, Conor has been the one that has refused to sign on the dotted line.

#champchamp
#duckduck

A man having belief in his religion is bullshit. Lol.

And to be fair, he’s been calling out Conor for a long time, when he was capable of fighting, Conor has been the one that has refused to sign on the dotted line.

#champchamp
#duckduck

Of course it’s bullshit, it’s 2018. If Conor agreed to fight in June Khabib wouldn’t take it, or July. Talk when you can fight.

Of course it’s bullshit, it’s 2018. If Conor agreed to fight in June Khabib wouldn’t take it, or July. Talk when you can fight.

It’s bullshit to have belief in your religion, because its the year 2018?

Sick logic bro.

Again, Conor has been ducking Khabib for 2 years now. He doesn’t want that fight, ever.

It was security that kept Habeeb from getting off of the bus?
I've been wondering.
Now, it was being a professional fighter who fights inside the octogon, not in parking lots.

Also in 2018 Atheists are way more in your face with the, there is no God all religions are bullshit, than I see religious people get in your face telling you, ya there is God your going to hell. Sure you get some annoying religious door to door from time to time. But on the internet atheists are 10 times more fucking preachy.

Call out someone when you want to fight, isn’t he out till like November because some bullshit religious thing?
Conor’s been out since when?

Khabib misses a month due to religion and can’t talk shit.

Conor hands his belt over De Randamie style and misses two years while in perfect health, while being the face of shit talking, and he’s not the problem?

Please no title fight for Conor! He w ll run a ay w h th be t ag i!

nUfeeOA.gif
0D05ABE6-DA8F-445B-8392-27F4256599F0.jpeg

Conor not responding is a great idea let these guys become their own money fights

It’s bullshit to have belief in your religion, because its the year 2018?

Sick logic bro.

Again, Conor has been ducking Khabib for 2 years now. He doesn’t want that fight, ever.

Lol do you feel better now?

They both barely fight so its whatever.

He wants that red panty night

I used to like this guy but this guy's actions and words doesn't match

whatever happen to making him getting in line as he should

and def not cool ganging up on Artem like that with like a dozen of his butt buddies

I had this picture in my head.. And i read that text in the same voice as Khabib uses at the end of this video

Good luck conor...

<6>

Guy needs to lay off social media and fighting rank11s... Go build a legacy before you talk shit buddy.

Lol

Back