Khabib calls Floyd out! Superight looms.

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

471454886.0.jpg

Leonard Ellerbe is the CEO of Mayweather Promotions. After Khabib's destruction of Conor McGregor, he is getting an unbelievable amount of attention.

27-0 vs 50-0. Someone's 0 has got to go. Both fighters beat the shit out of Conor, but who beat him worse? Khabib is in the for the biggest payday of his life. Khabib is confirmed to be the biggest sports athlete on the planet right now.

Crush.gif

Khabib Bless.

giphy.gif

OPKFC.gif

Do people really want to see a wrestler try and box? Conor was worried about takedowns and got caught. This doesn't mean Khabib can win boxing matches. Can you imagine him against Jermell Charlo or Hurd?

Another mma fighter talking about Floyd to get attention.

if Espinoza starts speaking optimistically of this don't be surprised. Dana White might actually sacrifice him to Floyd. I doubt Khabib sells without an antagonist.

In a boxing match!!!? Who the fuck are these MMA guys who, even if he's 42, challenge Floyd to a boxing match?

Ugh. I never even heard of this guy until this year, right? When Conor threw a fucking dolly at a bus for the Monday Night Raw broadcast or whatever?

C'mon!

At the same time, everybody is fighting for money. Even an embarrassing loss to an old Floyd pays well, I guess.

Back