Khabib big post fight interview: Conor didn't dare to look me in the eye. I knew that I broke him.

but you have to respect that.
No, I don't, namely because McGregor cheated throughout that entire fight.
Video: 12-6 elbows on the back of Nurmagomedov's head, grabbing the shorts multiple times, grabbing the fence multiple times, low blow kick, illegal knee, grabbed gloves multiple times, and fingers pointed forward with an outstretched hand.

Thank you TS for the work translating. Excellent read.

This was like McGregor vs Aldo, only McGregor was Aldo. Fighting is more mental than physical.

Conor is a confident guy and I have no doubt he believed he could win when the fight was signed. However, as the days and weeks rolled on, the immense self belief was dwindling bit by bit.

Dana likes to compare McGregor to Ali. No comparison whatsoever. Ali was afraid of Liston, but he used his fear to his advantage.

Khabib was nervous coming out. He won't admit it, but he had his fears as well. He has never been under so much pressure and in such a huge event. But like all true great athletes, Khabib did not fold under pressure. He thrived under pressure.

This was like McGregor vs Aldo, only McGregor was Aldo. Fighting is more mental than physical.

Conor is a confident guy and I have no doubt he believed he could win when the fight was signed. However, as the days and weeks rolled on, the immense self belief was dwindling bit by bit.

Dana likes to compare McGregor to Ali. No comparison whatsoever. Ali was afraid of Liston, but he used his fear to his advantage.

Khabib was nervous coming out. He won't admit it, but he had his fears as well. He has never been under so much pressure and in such a huge event. But like all true great athletes, Khabib did not fold under pressure. He thrived under pressure.

Conor is living his best life and doesn't give a fook.

Update 1 is done: Khabib about the bus incident.

Main thread uopdated.

More bombs to come.

In the next update ... TAM TAM TAM:

Khabib talks about relations and ongoing talks with UFC.

Last edited:
mFNPRRV.gif
Cool. that's what they discussed. Added to main thread.

You can add this to the first post.

2l8yx5g.jpg

What's beyond hilarious is that a lot of Conor fans said they saw fear
in Khabib at that stare down (blue lips). How delusional can anyone get!
They also claim the McCon won the press conference. Right, he won than craps his pants and can't even look his opponent in the eye.

He's lost the fire. Maybe this humiliating loss will bring it back. Doubt it though!

It's hard to put in the Same graft, when you have so much money. Many a rich fighter cuts corners.

This is why I respect Floyd so much. He lived like a rich man, but worked like he had nothing. He trained as hard at 40, as he did at 20.

I don't think McGregor has that sheer winners mentality. At least not anymore. He will go down the Mike Tyson route. Fans will buy his fights hoping to see the old magic, but will soon know it's gone.

I'm glad Conor got humbled and his fanbase are cretins. I have had my fun mocking him the past week. However, if he can come back 100%, there are still son good fights to be made.

Moarrrrrr!!

If i was rich i would pay you a few hondred ,and maybe 1000 euros for this stuff. Your effort you know. Tnx broski..

I wonder if Conor does a sit down interview when he arrives back in Ireland or does he ignore it and continues his cryptic Instagram posts in an attempt avoid facing it head on.

The bus part is really awesome.

He has to speak about it in US medias, UFC can be in deep shit if he does it.

Hahah man you guys sad. Why don’t you post the rest of the gif of Conor and Khabib standing in the cage? Right after that Conor stopped, stood still and looked right into Khabib’s eyes. Also, no one thinks that the UFC maybe said that because one day before that Khabib and his 20 crew members all surrounded Aterm? You casual fans and Conor haters are just seeing what you want to see and it’s fucking sad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back