Khabib beat the prime McGregor

Conor did much better on his back in R1 with Khabib than the did against Mendes.
He managed to win the 3rd after getting smashed for 5 minutes in the 2nd so improved gas tank too.

Just because he didn't knock Khabib out in 14s it doesn't mean it's wasn't a 'Prime' Conor. How many other athletes peak at 28 and are in decline by 30?

The 'Prime' stuff is nonsense. Mid 20's to mid 30's are pretty much 'Prime' for most sports.
If Conor wasn't 'Prime' for the Khabib fight then surely Aldo and Eddie weren't 'Prime' vs Conor either.

Not a Conor fan. Prime is something you can only legitimately talk about when refering to the past. We will see when Conor is 40 or retired.

everybody looks bad against khabib

stop hating

also, never forget connor lost to fucking nate diaz

conor-caught-by-diaz.gif
Happened at 170 and short notice fight, plus he avenged the loss. So it's pretty irrelevant. Khabib would get his ass kicked at 170.

No way man. Prime Conor KO'ed Jose Aldo in 13 seconds.
That Conor beats Khabob 9/10

I think colin could do better.

but holy fuck.

let it go.

sound like a trump supporter still bashing Hillary.

fights over. kabob won. lets move on please

there has to be something better to talk about

*lots of drinking and suspected drug use weeks before fight
*2 year layoff

Those two alone make it hard to believe thats a "prime" Conor. Khabib still a beats prime Conor. Nobody in the division has an answer for that low single. Khabib can hit that from 1/3rd of the octagon away. It completely nullifies striking, especiallu uppercuts and knees so it becomes how well can someone defend the TD with Khabib already on them.

Pretending this was a top form Conor is ridiculous. Starting a new business, young kid and another on the way, layoff, and obviously lots of whiskey, including fight week. Yea keep stretching that narrative.
Just the physical look of him was very different, almost like an alcoholic version on Conor. Let's not even get started on the pad work he put in where he kicked Roddy in the head <Lmaoo>

It may still be 'prime Conor' but it was not peak Conor. I feel the Nate 1 Conor would have beat this one, even tho as you mention, Khabib likely still beats all of them. We never saw Conor jumping octagons, throwing dollies, hitting refs, getting shit faced and belligerent in clubs, starting bar fights, etc.

LMAO, haters are so desperate to confirm this was the best Conor we've ever seen.

Meanwhile he couldn't even out-maneuver one of the slowest fucking guys I've ever seen on the feet.

He was not a 100%, and deep down the haters know it.

No flashy shit, defended the takedowns like an average fighter, survived on the ground. That was by far the best version of McGregor. I think his fanboy should realize fighters look mediocre when they fight superior opponents.

When Ben Askren was asked if inexperience was the reason he lost in the olympics, he said "I just wasn't good enough. I sucked."

I think McGregor fan should be as realistic as Askren
How does one fight judge if McGregor is in his prime or not?? McGregor is still very well in his fighting prime, Khabib just bested him that night. It happens, it's a friggin fight. Conor took a risk taking that fight with Khabib while being away for almost 2 years. I have mad respect for him honestly. He took his loss like a man, so.

Back