Khabib beat the prime McGregor

YouKnowWhat?

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
No flashy shit, defended the takedowns like an average fighter, survived on the ground. That was by far the best version of McGregor. I think his fanboy should realize fighters look mediocre when they fight superior opponents.

When Ben Askren was asked if inexperience was the reason he lost in the olympics, he said "I just wasn't good enough. I sucked."

I think McGregor fan should be as realistic as Askren

Conor McGreggor was only in his prime for two weeks when he beat Aldo that time

Dude it's been like 2 weeks let it go already

Conor McGreggor was only in his prime for two weeks when he beat Aldo that time
Bro, that was a two man job..

DrDyHI2.gif

Screen-Shot-2016-04-22-at-1.28.44-PM.png

Yes, McGregor is in his prime, but styles make fights. Whoever might dismantle Khabib in the future may get KTFO by McGregor in his next fight. That's what makes MMA so awesome.

"It is what it is, alhamdulilah!" - KenFlo

I for one, am really enjoying the peace and quiet, coming from the Connie Fanboys.......

*lots of drinking and suspected drug use weeks before fight
*2 year layoff

Those two alone make it hard to believe thats a "prime" Conor. Khabib still a beats prime Conor. Nobody in the division has an answer for that low single. Khabib can hit that from 1/3rd of the octagon away. It completely nullifies striking, especiallu uppercuts and knees so it becomes how well can someone defend the TD with Khabib already on them.

Pretending this was a top form Conor is ridiculous. Starting a new business, young kid and another on the way, layoff, and obviously lots of whiskey, including fight week. Yea keep stretching that narrative.

Nate Diaz finished the Prime McGregor...

That version of Conor was shit.

But enjoy your fighters win

The best Conor out there, for sure. Khabib mauled the best version of him.

Conor is in his prime. He was just afraid of his recent opponent and knew he would be roughed up for the majority

He beat an out of prime, coked up McGregor that was more concerned with his liquor sales than the fight.

Oh well, he already won the war. 2 division champ. I'd stop training hard too if I was that rich and accomplished. Maybe Khabib can match these accomplishments some day if he beats Tyron. I doubt that will happen though.

lol ... TS has nothing better to talk about

*lots of drinking and suspected drug use weeks before fight
*2 year layoff

Those two alone make it hard to believe thats a "prime" Conor. Khabib still a beats prime Conor. Nobody in the division has an answer for that low single. Khabib can hit that from 1/3rd of the octagon away. It completely nullifies striking, especiallu uppercuts and knees so it becomes how well can someone defend the TD with Khabib already on them.

Pretending this was a top form Conor is ridiculous. Starting a new business, young kid and another on the way, layoff, and obviously lots of whiskey, including fight week. Yea keep stretching that narrative.

Cough cough excuses cough cough

Conor was drunk. Kebab beat nothing.

How do you even measure if a fighter is in there prime? Too subjective. Khabib clearly dominated McGregor throughout the fight and eventually forced Conor to tap. Whether that was "Prime McGregor" or not is immaterial.

everybody looks bad against khabib

stop hating

also, never forget connor lost to fucking nate diaz

conor-caught-by-diaz.gif

That was prime McGregor. No excuses. Khabib is just that good.

Wrestler with rudimentary striking beats striker with rudimentary wrestling.

Welcome to 2002 Sherdoggers.

Back