Khabib beat Michael Johnson who beat Tony Ferguson

I wish mmamath was legit. Who knows ... who would be champ...

Tbf, didn't Tony break his hand in the 1st round of that fight? And c'mon, Tony would beat his ass now.
Michael "Jordan" Johnson is underrated and Tony is slightly overrated (not saying he isn't very good, but people act like he destroyed RDA and would easily stomp Alvarez when the RDA fight was close and there's no evidence he would make Eddie his bitch), I don't think Tony is that far above the rest of the LW top 10.

Ronda > Cat > Nunes > Ronda

Michael "Jordan" Johnson is underrated and Tony is slightly overrated (not saying he isn't very good, but people act like he destroyed RDA and would easily stomp Alvarez when the RDA fight was close and there's no evidence he would make Eddie his bitch), I don't think Tony is that far above the rest of the LW top 10.

He beat RDA in a way no one has. Khabib rag dolled him, but Tony comprehensively beat him in every category that was a strength of RDA's, and stood toe to toe with the man. Also, took his best kicks and punches, and kept coming forward, while getting the better of him. He beat him completely, and you're crazy to say he's overrated. He's on a 9 fight win streak in the hardest division in the UFC, and he would for sure beat tf out of Eddie. Eddie can't use that cage hump style against him like he did with Pettis, and Tony's chin is way better than Eddie's. I think it's a dog fight, where Tony out fights, and outlasts him. Possibly even stops, or subs him.

And MJ isn't underrated. He's rated just fine. Really good fighter, and tough out for anyone, but just can't win the marquee matches, and the cream of the crop of the division. He's a damn good fighter that happens to fight in the most elite division in MMA.

Tony destroyed and finished Tibau, who most ppl thought Khabib lost to. Which means Tony should finish Khabib

Do you even mmamath bro?

Most people who don't watch MMA and rely on websites to tell them about fights.

Yes if Tate fought Rousey today she would win

MMAth is for today's fighters and how they fight AFTER the other fights

Styles make fights ,Tate still isn't an elite striker like Holly or Nunes. No in a rematch Ronda wins again against Tate. Tate wins he's fights with grappling and ground and pound. Do that to Ronda, your done.

So why is anyone expecting Tony to win this?

It's simple MMath

Hull City beat Liverpool who beat Barcelona

that does not mean Hull City would beat Barcelona

Back