Khabib advice to female fighters:

He is entitled to his opinion on wmma but imo that was an unnecessarily cruel response for that particular situation.

Don't see anything wrong with this advice. He just said that women shouldn't fight. Which i totally agree with. They really can't.

Question:
What advice do you have for someone who wants to get into the fighting industry. What tips do you recommend, especially for a female?

Khabib:
For female I have very good advice. Be fighter inside your home. And one more advice, all the time finish your husband.

That was a dickhead response but not gonna lie,
hqdefault.jpg

I thought TS was trolling.

But no, Khabib was the one trolling.

smh.

Don't see anything wrong with this advice. He just said that women shouldn't fight. Which i totally agree with. They really can't.
It's difference between: " I don't like wmma", and " Go and jerk off your husband".

Its funny how all it takes is one person in a position of popularity/power to say something and its okay for everyone to let their inner doucheiness out. Just like the trumpets, now its okay to be racist etc. Such simple simple minds.
Yeah and how simple it is to try to look like a better Person with a coment like yours...

I found khabibs comment funny and i really believe that himself has nothing against woman fighting.
I cant see him being rude or having something against Cyborg, Nunes, Holms, Joanna and so on.
He just wanted to be funny and shut the Reporter bc of the Applause she got.

If Khabib could go back in time and meet Aisha, Muhammad's first wife who fought at the Battle of the Camel, I wonder what he'd tell her.

He would prob tell her to get back in the kitchen
:cool:

The Husband works to provide for his family
The Wife takes care of the household and children

This is how it's been since time immemorial, and how it should be... Khabib is old school.

Not adhering to these roles is why Western societies are falling apart.

I fully support women’s martial arts.

I do not however, support them headlining over real fights.

The pussy does not need to be put on a pedestal.

Khabib is a man of Muslim faith, therefore this will have no negative impact on himself or his team.

Let's move on shall we.

Thank you.

Follower of a backward religion has backward views?

giphy.webp

The Husband works to provide for his family
The Wife takes care of the household and children

This is how it's been since time immemorial, and how it should be... Khabib is old school.

Not adhering to these roles is why Western societies are falling apart.

So true...that is also why muslim countries are thriving.

Look at all these misogynistic posters. I can't get enough. It's both funny and pathetic. I guess some men fear strong women.

The real irony is seeing all those US "alphas" hailing a muslim as their thought leader.
Hahaha. I like Khabib but I disagree with him on this.

Yea, the "alpha" thing is too much. When you have to go out of your way to prove you're "alpha" and you do "alpha things", you're clearly over compensating for something and you're clearly insecure of your manhood.

Hahaha. I like Khabib but I disagree with him on this.

Yea, the "alpha" thing is too much. When you have to go out of your way to prove you're "alpha" and you do "alpha things", you're clearly over compensating for something and you're clearly insecure of your manhood.

I also like Khabib, but I separate the fighter from the opinions.

Back