Khabib advice to female fighters:

You're changing the goalpost around as well missing the point.

Obviously, mothers carefully raising their children with attention, discipline, time and love helps the child. The early years are extremely important for human development. However, that doesn't mean that women has to stay home forever, nor that it is the most important factor out of all the factors. You can be a stay at home/unemployed at be a terrible mother, as well as you can be working and a great one. Khabib, and this thread, was about women staying home throughout their life and not joining the workforce. It's about demeaning women and removing their autonomy against their will. Which is what I am saying is nonsense.

When measuring the complexity of a society, women in the workforce has a lot of benefits. With that said it's important to give some time for parents, and especially mothers, to be close to their child in early development. The two are not mutually excluse and thankfully your stoneage ways are going to the wayside. Well, actually that's not true because hunter gatherers had equal gender rights and distribution as far responsibilites and work goes (for the most part).

I think you're the one changing the goalposts. I didn't say women have to stay at home forever, neither did Khabib. Clearly there are circumstances where women have to work. However, in an ideal male/female relationship, it makes more sense for the mother to be with the child. It's a simple point and like I said previously, not controversial at all if you travel the world and observe social norms in different places/

You accusing Khabib of "removing women's autonomy" is another strawman - the man didn't enforce some sort of draconian policy of forcing women to stay at home. He gave his opinion on a matter in a sentence or two and you extrapolated from that he is working on some sort of governmental policy of forcing women to do something against their will? Either you are getting too emotional on this topic and thus throwing wild accusations around or you are deliberately building a strawman - I can't figure which.

It was obviously a troll answer. It's understandable that most didn't catch it.
Trolls live under bridges, and there aren't too many bridges left standing in that part of the world.

death to wmma!

it's a disgrace
women locked in a cage
I’m no feminist, and I’m definitely no fan of WMMA, but your disrespectful attitude of women gives me the impression that you just fear competition from other men. There is nothing tough about being a misogynist.

I get that it was a joke, but him being a muslim it was very stupid. Good job confirming all the islamic stereotypes. Journalists and media personalities are going to have a field day with this. Maybe he doesn't give a shit though.

Didn't you just posted this like 10 times? Are you jealous?

It's in every man's dream to have a loyal subservient wife who value traditional family values and gender roles, it has been like this since dawn. Every women in the Anglosphere used to be like that in the pre-1950s until the sexual revolution and feminism corrupted them.

Now you'll only see that trait in the Eastern world where divorce and cheating is almost non-existent and happily ever after marriages are eternal whereas cheating and divorce are excessively rampant in the Western world nowadays. No wonder why young and middle age Western males go on a wife hunt in Latin America or South East Asia these days LOL

Man I hope you never have daughters. I'm not saying that to be a dick, you just aren't suited for it (assuming you live in a western, developed nation where women are no longer expected to be "subservient").

I do have a a daughter and the fuck if I'm raising her to believe she will have to obey her husband. She's a person, not property. Novel fucking concept I know, but this silly advancement of culture has us thinking crazy shit like this.

I'm far from a feminist, I actually tend to lean to the right politically, but the days of "stay in the kitchen and raise my kids and do what I say" are fucking gone. At least in places that aren't living in the stone ages.

Maybe you live in Dagestan or some other theocracy where you will be happy if you have a daughter that is "subservient", IDK. Not me though, not a fucking chance.

Khabib = Alpha
Tyson Fury = Alpha

Real men say it like it is and fight to the death!

Bless both these guys! It's great seeing real men stand out among a generation of Estrogen filled wimps!

Tyson Fury actually seems to be an honorable man. Just donated his entire $10M purse to charity and fights to help people with mental illness, while Khabib went on a cuck tour with all the dictators telling him what to say and do.

Umm it's an internet forum where this is the topic. If people post, they are gonna give their opinion on what he said.

What I find funny is all the whiny little cunts that think they need to white knight for Khabib. Why? He said what he said and I'm sure he owns it. Nobody is saying he can't feel the way he does or say what he wants. On the flipside, if people want to say he's a backward ass cave dweller for holding those opinions, why does that rustle so many little jimmies here?
It is an internet forum, and just like you feel justified in judging Khabib for his comment other people feel justified in judging you for your comments. You feel Khabib is a backward ass cave dweller, and I feel that you're being a baby. If you don't like having your opinions criticized don't post them in public.

I think you're the one changing the goalposts. I didn't say women have to stay at home forever, neither did Khabib. Clearly there are circumstances where women have to work. However, in an ideal male/female relationship, it makes more sense for the mother to be with the child. It's a simple point and like I said previously, not controversial at all if you travel the world and observe social norms in different places/
No, technically he didn't say that.
But on the other hand the question was never that specific to begin with. The woman didn't ask "Hey Khabib, I'm married and we have 2 little kids. What advice do you have for me to become a fighter?" If that was the case then I'd find his stay-at-home! answer a lot more understandable (tho I'd still not agree completely/absolutely - after all there are several female fighters who seem to handle being parent AND fighter quite well).
But her question was about women in general being fighters. And Khabib answered as if her being married and at home was the only situation even thinkable.

accusing Khabib of "removing women's autonomy" is another strawman - the man didn't enforce some sort of draconian policy of forcing women to stay at home. He gave his opinion on a matter in a sentence or two and you extrapolated from that he is working on some sort of governmental policy of forcing women to do something against their will? Either you are getting too emotional on this topic and thus throwing wild accusations around or you are deliberately building a strawman - I can't figure which.
Well, he's not in a position to do so. He may be hanging out with dictatoresk people, but he's not one himself, not yet at least.
It would be interesting to know tho, how he'd react if his wife - whoever she is - wanted to work outside of the home..

Also while I agree that Khabib's words don't directly oppress the female population, I do think they kinda support the oppression by others. Especially considering the audience he was speaking to there.

It is an internet forum, and just like you feel justified in judging Khabib for his comment other people feel justified in judging you for your comments. You feel Khabib is a backward ass cave dweller, and I feel that you're being a baby. If you don't like having your opinions criticized don't post them in public.

Wait...I don't care if people criticize my comments. When did I say that? Fire away. How the hell is that me being a baby?

My guess is that Khabib doesn't give a fuck about the criticism he's getting, nor do I if mouth breathers call me stupid names for pointing out their archaic views. I agree it's a forum, I'm fair game like anyone else.

All I said was I don't understand dudes feeling the need to white knight for Khabib. Pretty simple.

Tyson Fury actually seems to be an honorable man. Just donated his entire $10M purse to charity and fights to help people with mental illness, while Khabib went on a cuck tour with all the dictators telling him what to say and do.

Did he definitely donate it all?

If he did, then he is the MAN!!

Socially conservative Sherdoggers high fiving a Muslim's views on the subordinance of women . As suspected, they share the same values, just different prophets.

Incels are gonna incel.

Social retards unite!

f63.jpg

SJWs won't say a word about this. They have no problem with Islamic patriarchy.

There's only 1 tribe you can't say anything about without serious repercussions and it isn't the one Khalabeeb belongs to, hell you can't even criticise their country.

Wait...I don't care if people criticize my comments. When did I say that? Fire away. How the hell is that me being a baby?

My guess is that Khabib doesn't give a fuck about the criticism he's getting, nor do I if mouth breathers call me stupid names for pointing out their archaic views. I agree it's a forum, I'm fair game like anyone else.

All I said was I don't understand dudes feeling the need to white knight for Khabib. Pretty simple.
People White Knight for Khabib because it's an all too popular trend for people to be targeted for unpopular opinions. Not just criticism, but harassment and going after their jobs. So, when someone with something to lose actually has the balls to express an unpopular opinion I'll defend them, even if I don't fully agree with the opinion.

People White Knight for Khabib because it's an all too popular trend for people to be targeted for unpopular opinions. Not just criticism, but harassment and going after their jobs. So, when someone with something to lose actually has the balls to express an unpopular opinion I'll defend them, even if I don't fully agree with the opinion.

Yeah...I don't think that really applies here, but again that's just my opinion. Khabib isn't in danger of losing his job, etc.

I don't mind unpopular opinions, this one just happens to be archaic and at the least implies women are second class citizens that need to obey men. Maybe when I was younger I'd have shrugged it off, now being older and married with a daughter I look at it as...number one bullshit LOL.

I'm not advocating for him to not be able to speak his mind. But you open your mouth like that and imply women are essentially property, be prepared for the fallout.

Did he definitely donate it all?

If he did, then he is the MAN!!

Don't know if it's confirmed, but he seemed adamant that he would and he doesn't strike me as someone who would make something like that up. I think there's very few people on EARTH that would do something like that when they have $10M in their hand and no responsibility to donate any of it. He could have donated 100K and people would still have called him an amazing person for that.

Don't know if it's confirmed, but he seemed adamant that he would and he doesn't strike me as someone who would make something like that up. I think there's very few people on EARTH that would do something like that when they have $10M in their hand and no responsibility to donate any of it. He could have donated 100K and people would still have called him an amazing person for that.

If he does that, then he is the KING!!

I have always been a fan and met him a couple of times. As down to Earth as anyone can be. A genuine good guy!

Yeah...I don't think that really applies here, but again that's just my opinion. Khabib isn't in danger of losing his job, etc.

I don't mind unpopular opinions, this one just happens to be archaic and at the least implies women are second class citizens that need to obey men. Maybe when I was younger I'd have shrugged it off, now being older and married with a daughter I look at it as...number one bullshit LOL.

I'm not advocating for him to not be able to speak his mind. But you open your mouth like that and imply women are essentially property, be prepared for the fallout.
Didn't say it applies specifically to Khabib, but people will jump to the defense of unpopular opinions purely on principle because of how often they're unfairly targeted.

Again, it's just an opinion. Your wife and daughter weren't being specifically talked about and aren't in any danger. That's what I mean, though; you taking his opinion personally. That's what I don't get and that's why I'm calling you a baby.

Back