Khabib advice to female fighters:

I can't edit my post but when talking about Jones I'm only talking about those 3 points. Get bitches, $$$ and kick ass. Not about DUIs or hitting pregnant women. And i was talking about the real Jones. Not the fakeass Jones talks sweet to the cameras to appeal to the betas.

Don't SJW's love Islam and by extension Sharia Law? If anyone doesn't applaud this response they are evidently bigots.

The dilemma conservatives face every single day:

Hate Islam with a passion

Yet love of the islamic values

The dilemma conservatives face every single day:

Hate Islam with a passion

Yet love of the islamic values
Which conservatives are you referring to in particular?

Which conservatives are you referring to in particular?

The ones who use "feminists" or "feminized" or "cuck" or "libcuck" or "snowflake" or "sjw" etc etc at least once a day

The ones who use "feminists" or "feminized" or "cuck" or "libcuck" or "snowflake" or "sjw" etc etc at least once a day
By your own admission you label individuals who use the word "feminists" as conservative Islamophobic bigots. Are you one of those repugnant men's rights activists?

Says a man married to a tent.

do you even know what his wife looks like? I'm guessing you don't. there was a thread all about her way back when that was immediately shut down. she looks like every other instagram "model" out there. you'd never expect her to even be Muslim.

Completely agree, he cares about their wellbeing. Women are biologically fragile and shouldn’t be anywhere near a full contact sport with the same rules as men.

Gotta love Khabib for triggering SJW soyboys, keep them coming.
Lol, hahaha my sister would kick your ass!

A lot of the uk media outlets are writing stories condemning his words. I'm surprised the writers in the us aren't saying anything. Maybe they just haven't caught wind of it, or they're scared to criticize because of his religion

dolan dump made it great to oppress women again

Its funny how all it takes is one person in a position of popularity/power to say something and its okay for everyone to let their inner doucheiness out. Just like the trumpets, now its okay to be racist etc. Such simple simple minds.
What's even more funny is that these are the type of conservatives who'll say "oh yea real misogyny is found in ISLAMIC countries" but when one a muslim MMA fighter's opinion is that women belong in the kitchen, they all agree.

They'd fit in so much better in Islamic societies than in Western, it's hilarious. If anyone had any doubt they should just check this thread.

Don't SJW's love Islam and by extension Sharia Law? If anyone doesn't applaud this response they are evidently bigots.
Right wingers love sharia a lot more, they just don't know it. Islamists are right wingers anyway.

do you even know what his wife looks like? I'm guessing you don't. there was a thread all about her way back when that was immediately shut down. she looks like every other instagram "model" out there. you'd never expect her to even be Muslim.

And did you ever heard him speak with pride about his family, other than his father and “bradrz”?

What type of person does not even mention his wife and children at the peak of his success? Is it because he has a daughter? Maybe he is ashamed? Or maybe he is just a religious zealot.

dont agree with him but i'm not gonna hate. Different culture.

... But people will pay to watch guys who have : beaten women (mayweather), had hit and runs on pregnant ladies (jones).

khabib is too busy flying to nigeria to build wells for fresh water.

And did you ever heard him speak with pride about his family, other than his father and “bradrz”?

What type of person does not even mention his wife and children at the peak of his success? Is it because he has a daughter? Maybe he is ashamed? Or maybe he is just a religious zealot.

he dedicated his win over Tibau to his mom on ariels show.

Chechens and Dagestanis barely mention their wife and female kids, let alone show them to the world. I know Chechens, I like their sports mentality and often they're very honest and straightforward but they treat their women like property.

It made the conservatives on this forum jizz their cargo shorts but at least it's more in the open now.

he dedicated his win over Tibau to his mom on ariels show.

So thats it? He mentioned his mom. Nice

giphy.gif

I have no idea what Khabib's wife looks like, but I think you most likely don't either.
Afaik there are two pics out there which often are claimed to be "Khabib & wife". One is just a shoop and the other is him standing next to a russian celebrity. As for the latter pic he has explicitly denied to be married to that person. Look at this thread http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/khabib-denies-rumors-i-am-not-married-to-olga-buzova.3870829/ , I guess that's probably the pic you were talking about, weren't you?

Back