Khabib advice to female fighters:

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Rebel_LioN, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Flex Plexico

Flex Plexico customized Gucci accessories

as a homeless cisgender skateboarder with perfect tits, I’m offended by those remarks

ArmenianAssasin and Ornife like this.
  2. Ornife

Ornife Blue Belt

Right on, brother

3. Gamer2k4

Gamer2k4 Brown Belt

Of course they are. The Commandments are certainly not the single source of truth for which actions are sinful and which are righteous. That being said, the concepts in them are repeated throughout the Bible, and just because the phrase "Thou shalt not steal" occurs in the Old Testament doesn't make it any less relevant or valid when it's reiterated elsewhere.

The Bible should always be considered as a whole, and the new covenant established in the New Testament for all people often supersedes the original commands decreed in the Old Testament for the Jews. Jesus calls this contrast out specifically in Matthew 5:38-39, where he says, “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also." The original command he references comes from Exodus 21:23-25, but here he preaches a new gospel that outright defies it.

Actions themselves are only righteous or sinful so far as they oppose God's desires. Actions which are ordinarily good may still be sinful if they go against what God wants (see 1 Samuel 15:22, for example), and punishment for sin varies as well depending on the situation. That's why it's so crucial to understand context, and in this case, the context of the Old Testament rules is that they are cultural laws for a certain people in a certain point in time.

Snazyrazy and John 8 44 -8 47 like this.
  4. calavera2

calavera2 Orange Belt

Don’t be triggered cause Muslim countries suck balls....it ain’t my fault.

It’s actually secular countries that do better not Christian ones. Those African should give up that Christian/Muslim bullshido

SL1200 likes this.
  5. chaka

chaka Purple Belt

Don't speak for women.

FlowchartRog likes this.
  6. tramendous

tramendous Red Belt

I agree a great mother at home > some weirdo half bald female fighter

7. TR1

TR1 Green Belt

The fact is there are Muslim countries that are very rich indeed.

I'm not Muslim, IDC, but the notion that all Muslim countries are poop-holes is just ignorance.

8. 1pedestrian

1pedestrian Purple Belt

It's hard to hear Khabib with that Kadyrov's dick in his mouth.

9. SherdogJoe

SherdogJoe Black Belt

Typical of Muslims. They act like scumbags towards women without even realizing it.

SL1200 likes this.
  10. TheBulletwithWings

TheBulletwithWings WAR EL CUCUY!

Lol statistics! Lol

11. Patof

Patof Purple Belt

Virgins tend to hate/claim to be "experts" on women for some reason.

12. mkess101

mkess101 World Series or bust...

Umm it's an internet forum where this is the topic. If people post, they are gonna give their opinion on what he said.

What I find funny is all the whiny little cunts that think they need to white knight for Khabib. Why? He said what he said and I'm sure he owns it. Nobody is saying he can't feel the way he does or say what he wants. On the flipside, if people want to say he's a backward ass cave dweller for holding those opinions, why does that rustle so many little jimmies here?

13. flyingoctoplata

flyingoctoplata Green Belt

You are obsessed with hating on Khabib holy shit

14. acannxr

acannxr Brown Belt

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A-ZIK, surrealworlds and Nooob like this.
  15. mkess101

You are retarded, straight up. I just posted a bet slip in the other thread where he made me $ vs Conor. Now you are stalking me to other threads?

Not only that, but what part of "Nobody is saying he can't feel the way he does or say what he wants" do you not understand. My comment isn't about him, it's about people like you who worship him so much that you feel the need to white knight for him like you are right now.

If Khabib thinks his wife is literally "his property" I think that's fucked up, but I can't tell him not to think that way. You might think it's fine, others might agree. And plenty of us think that's ridiculous and are gonna say so. But then when we do we get replies from people here who act like we personally offended them (like you seem to believe). Newsflash: Khabib will never know who you are and doesn't care that you "have his back 24/7 online".

Get a life and stop stalking me, scrub. It's pathetic.

16. flyingoctoplata

Says guy who replied within a minute and literally posted 40 times in my Khabib thread

<{Heymansnicker}>

Khabib turning Sherdoggers into womens rights activists <{Heymansnicker}>Love it

A-ZIK likes this.
  17. mkess101

Uhh yeah, I'm sitting at my computer and it gives updates when you reply to me (after stalking me LMAO).

Kid, you are pathetic. Everyone knows you are madly in love with Khabib. Maybe he'll take you on as a sister wife or something, and your dream will come true.

I just had to look to find out this picture you keep using. Pro wrestling, big shocker. I bet you love that shit.

You gonna keep stalking me little guy?

SL1200 likes this.
  18. FKA

FKA THAT BELLATOR GUY/World Cup of MMA Ringmaster

And people say Russians dont have a sense of humor ......

19. flyingoctoplata

You're posting from a desktop<{Heymansnicker}>Oh boy this is even worse than that I thought

20. ImmigrantMentality

ImmigrantMentality Orange Belt

A lot of the uk media outlets are writing stories condemning his words. I'm surprised the writers in the us aren't saying anything. Maybe they just haven't caught wind of it, or they're scared to criticize because of his religion