Khabib advice to female fighters:

He should answer without being dick. Not even 1 year ago he was co-main for Cyborg/Holm. Probably was very hard for his pride.
But hey it's Khabib.

If Khabib could go back in time and meet Aisha, Muhammad's first wife who fought at the Battle of the Camel, I wonder what he'd tell her.

Yeah I'll unashamedly be the sjw here. And despite the forum I am a little surprised none of the responses on the first page condemned that remark. Maybe it's the time of night or maybe the fans and the sport just have a long way to go. That response was sexist. It wasn't just sharing his personal belief (which is sexist) but it was also an attempt to be cruel in doing so.

Unless it was taken out of context. Which I don't expect it was because it's in line with his past comments and actions towards women. And he had time to judge the room reaction before he decided to go from sexist to crude with the follow up.

All people have their flaws. Being cruel to what looked to be a young female fan in a crowded room is a pretty bad one though.

Look at those replies in the first page, no wonder those converts who go to jihad always are social-outcasts who can't get laid.

He just like offended 3.5 Billion people.

lol....muzzies gona muzzle

.....also feel sorry for those women that have to put up with those turds

Yeah I'll unashamedly be the sjw here. And despite the forum I am a little surprised none of the responses on the first page condemned that remark. Maybe it's the time of night or maybe the fans and the sport just have a long way to go. That response was sexist. It wasn't just sharing his personal belief (which is sexist) but it was also an attempt to be cruel in doing so.

Unless it was taken out of context. Which I don't expect it was because it's in line with his past comments and actions towards women. And he had time to judge the room reaction before he decided to go from sexist to crude with the follow up.

All people have their flaws. Being cruel to what looked to be a young female fan in a crowded room is a pretty bad one though.

Can't stand the guy or his misogyny.

9ff.jpg

Completely agree, they care about their wellbeing. Women are biologically fragile and shouldn’t be anywhere near a full contact sport with the same rules as men.

Gotta love Khabib for triggering SJW soyboys, keep them coming.
Yeah? They seem to be doing just fine, no more injurys compared to men (seems less actually) and many have had kids so biologically they seem okay.

Lol...

He’s not gonna be in any Gap or Benetton ads soon.

It’s not completely right, but fuck, funny as hell.

Khabib needs to write a self help book, or maybe Khabibs affirmations.. lol

I like how he just casually without being braggadocio at all... adds:
That’s it’s not just advice ‘but very good advice’.

Lol...

Last edited:
Khabib ain't no castrated, western feminized "male". Dude is a breath of fresh air.
If you feel respect and equality towards women would make you feel castrated then you have cave man brain.

True respect for women is cheating on your pregnant wife with random Vegas whores.

Can you imagine what would happen to a woman that was a fighter within a Islamic Muslim home though..

Back