Khabib advice to female fighters:

Says a man married to a tent.

I believe it's called a "Beard"

tenor.gif

That advice didn't worked that well for Rachael.

What in the actual fuk is an SJW , sweet Jesus Christ with Americans and their abbreviations

What in the actual fuk is an SJW , sweet Jesus Christ with Americans and their abbreviations
Social justice warrior, commonly referred to as a snowflake.

Search SJW on YouTube and you'll get the idea

Social justice warrior, commonly referred to as a snowflake.

Search SJW on YouTube and you'll get the idea

So its just one of those whiney gender fluid lefties.

Thanks pal.

Question:
What advice do you have for someone who wants to get into the fighting industry. What tips do you recommend, especially for a female?

Khabib:
For female I have very good advice. Be fighter inside your home. And one more advice, all the time finish your husband.

That was a dickhead response but not gonna lie,

Straight from Allah's butt. The Quran is, after all, miraculously perfect and impossible to imitate.

He wasn’t being rude. He cracked a joke which basically established his view that men and women have different roles. A thoroughly non-controversial opinion that most places in the world agree with - a small bunch of whiny westerners being the exception.

Also lmao at you suggesting Khabib would be scared of Cyborg or Holly. I enjoyed that one.
Different roles? Assigned by who? You? Some imaginary God?

A woman should have the basic right to the pursuit of happiness. Pretty dismal that this seems to be a controversial opinion on Sherdog.
Agreed. Fuck all these retards.

Bunch of salty incel cunts.

Can you clarify where in the Bible it tells us to kill innocent women and children? And are you aware that a lot of what's in the Bible, especially in the Old Testament, is local commands for a specific culture, not intended to apply to the world at large? If you want to know what God expects of the Gentile (non-Jewish) population, reference Jesus' teachings. If you want to know what his expectations are for Jews specifically, then absolutely look into the Old Testament, but don't act like people not of that culture are hypocrites for not following those rules.
So the Commandments are for the Jews?

Will post more later but even liberal outlets admit the problems of women being away from kids, especially in the early years:

https://www.theguardian.com/money/2003/nov/14/workandcareers

The children of mothers who return to work full time in the years before they start school have slower emotional development and score less well in reading and maths tests, according to a study published today by the Institute for Social and Economic Research.

The disadvantage starts in primary school and persists into early adulthood, with lower educational attainment, higher unemployment and greater likelihood of childbearing early in life.

There are other social effects as well. As for doing press, Khabib has always done press and met people - only now he is doing it on a much larger scale due to becoming a global name. However, he isn't pandering to the crowds and media despite all that. Many would melt as they know price of not being a liberal amongst liberal media outlets. He doesn't care for that nonsense.
What about working fathers?

"Female fighter make tiramisu, bring my house. I eat. Very happy". -Khabib

as a homeless cisgender skateboarder with perfect tits, I’m offended by those remarks

Back