Khabib advice to female fighters:

A woman should have the basic right to the pursuit of happiness. Pretty dismal that this seems to be a controversial opinion on Sherdog.

I agree that it’s jarring how many people on here seem to agree on a very chauvinistic / archaic worldview. I can only hope that it’s a very vocal minority of people, and that the majority actually have enough respect for women, and just don’t shout it every chance they get.

You have to do better than a 2003 article from the guardian. You can't just cherry pick small parts of the study either, you missed this: "They said the consequences were less severe for the children of better-educated mothers. And the positive effects of higher household income brought about by the mother returning to work went some way to compensate for the negative effect of reduced contact in the early years."

It's pretty well established that children from higher socioenomic status and more educated homes have a greater likelihood of success. And even that is just a single metric, you'd have to look through the entire literature of the subject, from all nations and cultures, weighting all the pros and cons. Obviously societal changes have pros and cons, including when and how women should raise children, stay home and work. It's about finding a balance between those things.

Saying that women should just "stay home" is complete nonsense though.

Ive read the paragraph and it affirms what I said - it says money can improve a situation but it definitely can’t compensate for the lack of a mother figure- nothing can.Like I said, the studies about children raised without full time mothers are clear on this - I’ll have to look for them again.

Also, you just calling established research “nonsense” doesn’t make for an effective counter argument.

Here's a novel concept - I don't necessarily agree with his views, but they're HIS views and I'm not going to chastise him for it.

And, by the same token, I don't really mind what anybody else feels about his views.

There, sorted.

I agree that it’s jarring how many people on here seem to agree on a very chauvinistic / archaic worldview. I can only hope that it’s a very vocal minority of people, and that the majority actually have enough respect for women, and just don’t shout it every chance they get.

This is Sherdog, dude. The minute you say something not entirely derogatory about women here you are immediately called a SJW, a snowflake, a beta and what not. It just isn't as cool as parroting radical muslims views.

He forgot to add "and make a kebab sandwich."
Don't SJW's love Islam and by extension Sharia Law? If anyone doesn't applaud this response they are evidently bigots.

But don't all the right wingers here who love Khabib also hate Islam and constantly whine about illegal Muslim terrorist immigrants ruining Western society?

By extension. Not all Muslims support Sharia Law but that's probably well above your mental capacity to understand so we'll let that slide.

He wasn't suggesting that, he was being asked specifically about women fighting, he then refuted that and said if you want to fight, fight to be a good homemaker.

Things like size, strength, hormones like testosterone/estrogen have a profound effect on your abilities, strengths, weaknesses, and what you can and can't do.

Modern feminism is basically entitled First World women who want others to push up their feet so they can claim they did the same 100 pull ups a man does.

I also dont think its sexist at all to say women are better homemakers than men. Being a homemaker is not easy nor is it an insult, and its only insecure feminists and their limp wristed soy drinking male followers that believe that and take offense at everything.

It’s not sexist to suggest there’s differences between men and women and that they generally excel at different things. Many sherbros condemn liberals when they suggest otherwise, but the same sherbros become the snowflakes when a Muslim says pretty much the same thing.

In western societies, the most successful men of the next generation will be the ones who accept that the dynamic has changed.

I don't agree with changing the standards for the physical necessities of a job to get more diversity among the sexes. (If at 200 lbs I need to be carried out of a burning building I damn sure want a firefighter that can carry me). Aside from that, this whole "Women need to know their place" shit is over.

And all the stupid, sad little turds that try to call people "betas" and "cucks"...I just laugh at them. Little keyboard warrior wannabe tough guys. Pathetic.

Points for finding a more creative way to phrase "get back in the kitchen and make me a sammich"

Oh no I wish he didn't say that. I'm struggling trying to hate him now.

Ultimate troll question, but he is not wrong, men approve this message.

In other words, stay in the fucking kitchen.

They don't belong in the military either, but the US lowered their standards to let them be soldiers.
Those female soldiers would
F@#$ you up

He wouldn't dare because they are western women and he knows his own place as a foreign Muslim trash.

But in 3rd world shitholes he can be honest and speak his mind.

He wasn’t being rude. He cracked a joke which basically established his view that men and women have different roles. A thoroughly non-controversial opinion that most places in the world agree with - a small bunch of whiny westerners being the exception.

Also lmao at you suggesting Khabib would be scared of Cyborg or Holly. I enjoyed that one.

Can you clarify where in the Bible it tells us to kill innocent women and children? And are you aware that a lot of what's in the Bible, especially in the Old Testament, is local commands for a specific culture, not intended to apply to the world at large? If you want to know what God expects of the Gentile (non-Jewish) population, reference Jesus' teachings. If you want to know what his expectations are for Jews specifically, then absolutely look into the Old Testament, but don't act like people not of that culture are hypocrites for not following those rules.

Then study Pauls teaching if you wanna know how women are supposed to behave. Your a Christian hypocrite yourself,l cherry picking what you like or don't like, or maybe your just plain ignorant of what you claim to believe

He wasn’t being rude. He cracked a joke which basically established his view that men and women have different roles. A thoroughly non-controversial opinion that most places in the world agree with - a small bunch of whiny westerners being the exception.
Um yes, he was rude.
You can be rude and joking. Actually lots of jokes are rude, especially of course those made at somebody else's expense.

Also lmao at you suggesting Khabib would be scared of Cyborg or Holly. I enjoyed that one.
That's not what he was suggesting.

I know it's a cultural thing but man...not a fan of that response.

So true...that is also why muslim countries are thriving.
This tard thinks all Muslim countries are doing equally economically.

LOL.
Yes, Gulf states = Egypt in GDP/capita.

How about those dirt poor Christian African countries? Does that say something about their faith?

Back