Khabib advice to female fighters:

"All of a sudden"?

You been living under a rock bro?

Nah, Khabib's been a muslim for a while, FYI. Which means he's had these views for a while, FYI. All of a sudden people are triggered by a practising muslim saying women should stay at home and groom their husbands. It's literally thousands of years old, FYI.

Khabib fanboys are officially the most idiotic group on Sherdog. Actually defending his backwards views because they like him as a fighter, grats for scraping the bottom of the barrel.

I'm not a Khabib fan but he's a practising muslim. Ask any other practising muslim and they'll give a similar answer. That is Islam, sharia law, allah's will, blah, blah, blah. It's typical and anyone who isn't an idiot already knew Khabib thought like this. Islamic countries are backwards, what are you gonna do about it? Let's just hope their countries drastically get better very soon.

inb4 the arrival of SJW Khabib haters
Closet Connor fans

People on here hate him so much for emasculating their god that anytime Khabib does anything their rage boils over

Helping children in Nigeria ? That cunt

Cracked a joke at a press conference ? That sonofabitch !

My partner cooks my dinner every evening, am I part of the problem?

<30>

You can acknowledge the differences between genders and still be respectful to both, though. Even if this is how he truly feels and he wasn't just saying it for a laugh, he could have said, "I don't believe it's moral for women in be in combat sports, so I don't have any advice for you." Instead, he basically said "Stay out of the real world and do what your husband wants." Men and women are absolutely different, but both have a place in society, and it's backwards and morally reprehensible to suggest a woman's place is only at home.

He wasn't suggesting that, he was being asked specifically about women fighting, he then refuted that and said if you want to fight, fight to be a good homemaker.

Things like size, strength, hormones like testosterone/estrogen have a profound effect on your abilities, strengths, weaknesses, and what you can and can't do.

Modern feminism is basically entitled First World women who want others to push up their feet so they can claim they did the same 100 pull ups a man does.

I also dont think its sexist at all to say women are better homemakers than men. Being a homemaker is not easy nor is it an insult, and its only insecure feminists and their limp wristed soy drinking male followers that believe that and take offense at everything.

Look at the statistics, women from the east are more satisfied with their life than western ones.

This is what happens when western women got brainwashed by toxic feminism and chose to become independent in their 20s, not wanting to have a family then ending up being single forever because they’re undesirable by the time they reach their 30s which leads to depression etc.

No point, if you can’t see it yourself then there’s nothing I can say that will change your mind. Open your eyes and look around you.
Oh yeah, Western societies are falling apart, that's why everyone wants to go live in Russia... Oh wait

He wasn't suggesting that, he was being asked specifically about women fighting, he then refuted that and said if you want to fight, fight to be a good homemaker.

Things like size, strength, hormones like testosterone/estrogen have a profound effect on your abilities, strengths, weaknesses, and what you can and can't do.

Modern feminism is basically entitled First World women who want others to push up their feet so they can claim they did the same 100 pull ups a man does.

I also dont think its sexist at all to say women are better homemakers than men. Being a homemaker is not easy nor is it an insult, and its only insecure feminists and their limp wristed soy drinking male followers that believe that and take offense at everything.
It's not easy and it's not an insult, but this is a matter of choice.
I don't like wmma, but that doesn't mean I'm against women having the right to practice it if they want

2d1485l.gif

In other words, stay in the fucking kitchen.

They don't belong in the military either, but the US lowered their standards to let them be soldiers.

You mean they don't belong in the infantry, right?

Lol @ reading through this thread, and at the jimmies russled by Khabib.

Muslims are always #1 at the oppressed olympics. They're the reason why 'Different Culture, Hard To Judge' is a meme.

Doesn't matter if you're offended, he's Muslim so its his culture, and that overrides every criticism you have of him - Islamophobe.

I agree with a lot of what you're saying, but my point is that she asked a question specifically about attempting a career in fighting, and he completely ignored the question and told her to do something else. No one is saying women should be competing with men, or be held to the same physical standards as men, and no one's even saying that she wouldn't do a good job being a homemaker, if that's what she chose to do. But if she wants to try fighting instead of settling down and having kids, shouldn't she be allowed to do so? And shouldn't she have support from those in the fighting community for that decision?

Lol @ reading through this thread, and at the jimmies russled by Khabib.

Muslims are always #1 at the oppressed olympics. They're the reason why 'Different Culture, Hard To Judge' is a meme.

Doesn't matter if you're offended, he's Muslim so its his culture, and that overrides every criticism you have of him - Islamophobe.

I would actually like to know when the lie in bold started. People act like you can't criticise them, talk bad about them etc... when it's complete and utter BS. People bash them non stop in all platforms, dehumanise them etc... What you actually said applies to another group.

I would actually like to know when the lie in bold started. People act like you can't criticise them, talk bad about them etc... when it's complete and utter BS. People bash them non stop in all platforms, dehumanise them etc... What you actually said applies to another group.

Be quiet, Islamophobe.

Because those who rule the world don't like criticism.

I agree with a lot of what you're saying, but my point is that she asked a question specifically about attempting a career in fighting, and he completely ignored the question and told her to do something else. No one is saying women should be competing with men, or be held to the same physical standards as men, and no one's even saying that she wouldn't do a good job being a homemaker, if that's what she chose to do. But if she wants to try fighting instead of settling down and having kids, shouldn't she be allowed to do so? And shouldn't she have support from those in the fighting community for that decision?

not really. I am not compelled to support something I don't believe in, no matter how much you may want to do it. I don't think women should be fighting, or should be in active roles in the military. This is not a knock against them, but is often taken as such in the hyper sensitive SJW climate we live in now. They are simply physically and emotionally not equipped for said roles, IMO

I dont agree with him but it was an entertaining response hahah

not really. I am not compelled to support something I don't believe in, no matter how much you may want to do it. I don't think women should be fighting, or should be in active roles in the military. This is not a knock against them, but is often taken as such in the hyper sensitive SJW climate we live in now. They are simply physically and emotionally not equipped for said roles, IMO
f27bdfa86668833b0cf34a67f46c21b3.jpg

Back