Khabib advice to female fighters:

Finish your husband? How about even just starting your husband - can't get finished if you never get started. Am I right fellow married sherdoggers?

In other words, stay in the fucking kitchen.

They don't belong in the military either, but the US lowered their standards to let them be soldiers.
Most chefs in the world are men. Any guy that doesn’t know how to cook for themselves should commit suicide for being worthless. I never ask my girlfriends to cook for me. Kill yourself if you can’t do something as basic as cooking.

Khabib himself seems like a very insecure guy. Not surprised considering his religion and how backwards they’ve always been.

As a true christian I must say,

I forgive him. Everything can be forgiven. Jesus and so on....

Haha imagine if Conor said...all these "men" would be calling for his head. It's so silly that people are so bothered by Conor that they will support whoever he goes up against.

Most chefs in the world are men. Any guy that doesn’t know how to cook for themselves should commit suicide for being worthless. I never ask my girlfriends to cook for me. Kill yourself if you can’t do something as basic as cooking.

Khabib himself seems like a very insecure guy. Not surprised considering his religion and how backwards they’ve always been.
Well after being brainwashed by some outdated life manual for 30 years what else do you expect?

I live in the United States.

Here we have valiant SJW’s who white knight for women courageously.

Until Islam shows up on the scene and they go running for the hills.

I have a lot of muslim friends. They drink and smoke....and are quite chill.

No, IMO nothing is worse than self-delusion.
But all religious people are self deluded, you seem to be arguing that behaving in reprehensible ways as long as it's backed up by ancient religious mumbo jumbo is better than some regular person who goes to church on a sunday and lives an average life?

I mean, they are both equally deluded to me, but I know which i'd prefer.

people claim that his views are like someone of 50 years ago...I can tell you firsthand, that many men feel that way...that women do not belong in contact fighting sports...women should be supporting their man...cooking his meals.
Sadly yes. Funny thing is a lot of women fighters would wipe the floor with these men. Of course, the best male athlete will be better than the best female one, in almost every sport, if not all. But to diminish them to basic household responsibilities is such a cowardly and ignorant mentality. Not surprising it is so popular here though. And if you don't agree with you are an SJW apparently.
<JagsKiddingMe>

The guys awesome in the cage. everywhere else he's below average. just carry on fighting man don't need to do all this other shit if anything it's losing him fans.

I have a lot of muslim friends. They drink and smoke....and are quite chill.
then they are not muslim. They might think they are! But tehy are not. Thats the problem with 99% of so called muslims, they dont live by their own rules let alone even reading their own holy book. they have no clue. only thing most of them do is not to eat pork and then they think they are muslim and superior to anyone else. piece of shit religion

But all religious people are self deluded, you seem to be arguing that behaving in reprehensible ways as long as it's backed up by ancient religious mumbo jumbo is better than some regular person who goes to church on a sunday and lives an average life?

I mean, they are both equally deluded to me, but I know which i'd prefer.
Religion is a crutch for mentally handicapped. And often completely able people use that crutch to abuse others.

In Islam women aint worth shit! Its a religion made by pervert men for pervert men.

If a husband calls his wife to his bed and she refuses and causes him to sleep in anger, the angels will curse her till morning. [Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 59, Hadith 48]

وَالَّذِي نَفْسُ مُحَمَّدٍ بِيَدِهِ لاَ تُؤَدِّي الْمَرْأَةُ حَقَّ رَبِّهَا حَتَّى تُؤَدِّيَ حَقَّ زَوْجِهَا وَلَوْ سَأَلَهَا نَفْسَهَا وَهِيَ عَلَى قَتَبٍ لَمْ تَمْنَعْهُ

By the One in Whose Hand is the soul of Muhammad! No woman can fulfill her duty towards Allah until she fulfills her duty towards her husband. If he asks her (for intimacy) even if she is on her camel saddle, she should not refuse. [Sunan Ibn Majah, Vol. 3, Book 9, Hadith 1853]

إِذَا الرَّجُلُ دَعَا زَوْجَتَهُ لِحَاجَتِهِ فَلْتَأْتِهِ وَإِنْ كَانَتْ عَلَى التَّنُّورِ

When a man calls his wife for his need, then let her come, even if she is at the oven. [Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Book 12, Hadith 15]

People who think its ok to justify their terrible actions behind the firewall of religion disgust me.

If you cant see how/why these things are bad by yourself despite your sacred book, then you are a piece of shit yourself.

What is worse? Greg Hardy hitting a woman or khabib enslaving one for the rest of her life?
Fuck these peoples traditions. Maybe i should make up a religion where its ok to muder and rape and say it comes from my "book written by an imaginary man in the sky". Seriously fuck off.

IMO all these people should be completely shunned from society. If they want to live like that, then let them do it away from the rest of decent people.

Not only that, khabib is a dictator supporter. Therefore he indirectly(or maybe even directly behind closed doors) supports torture, racism, bigotry, slavery and everything else that is repugnant.

Fuck him.
Lol that’s called Islam

khabib is correct in 2 ways here. women should choose more to stay at home raising kids (also way less stressful life than a regular career, that's for sure), also he's getting us rid of WMMA in the process. genius move

Finish your husband? How about even just starting your husband - can't get finished if you never get started. Am I right fellow married sherdoggers?
Something tells me Khabib's wife doesn't have a lot of finishing duties when it comes to Khabib. I think Khabib's got friends taking care of that stuff.

Sadly yes. Funny thing is a lot of women fighters would wipe the floor with these men. Of course, the best male athlete will be better than the best female one, in almost every sport, if not all. But to diminish them to basic household responsibilities is such a cowardly and ignorant mentality. Not surprising it is so popular here though. And if you don't agree with you are an SJW apparently.
<JagsKiddingMe>

you could take the best WNBA team, and a good male high school team would beat them...there have been many cases of this...boys high school teams have beaten the womens us olympic hockey teams...so the difference between men and women is vast...so, "almost every sport" haha...there's not even a close comparison..there is no sport on the planet where women are even close to men..

In Islam women aint worth shit! Its a religion made by pervert men for pervert men.

If a husband calls his wife to his bed and she refuses and causes him to sleep in anger, the angels will curse her till morning. [Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 59, Hadith 48]

وَالَّذِي نَفْسُ مُحَمَّدٍ بِيَدِهِ لاَ تُؤَدِّي الْمَرْأَةُ حَقَّ رَبِّهَا حَتَّى تُؤَدِّيَ حَقَّ زَوْجِهَا وَلَوْ سَأَلَهَا نَفْسَهَا وَهِيَ عَلَى قَتَبٍ لَمْ تَمْنَعْهُ

By the One in Whose Hand is the soul of Muhammad! No woman can fulfill her duty towards Allah until she fulfills her duty towards her husband. If he asks her (for intimacy) even if she is on her camel saddle, she should not refuse. [Sunan Ibn Majah, Vol. 3, Book 9, Hadith 1853]

إِذَا الرَّجُلُ دَعَا زَوْجَتَهُ لِحَاجَتِهِ فَلْتَأْتِهِ وَإِنْ كَانَتْ عَلَى التَّنُّورِ

When a man calls his wife for his need, then let her come, even if she is at the oven. [Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Book 12, Hadith 15]
Well, aren't all religions?

Something tells me Khabib's wife doesn't have a lot of finishing duties when it comes to Khabib. I think Khabib's got friends taking care of that stuff.

95% of the posters in this thread would likely jump at the chance, based on the responses here.

Back