Khabib’s Sambo is a joke compared to most MMA bases

Irresponsible Dad

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Sambo is a joke...

a8faffa27366c6035352a43f945b5dbd.jpg

Basket ball shoes, soccer socks, gym shorts, a karate belt, UFC gloves, shaved legs, Olympic colors, ref in a clown outfit, a Jui jitsu GI, tkd Helmut on a Wrestling Mat. Get your shit together sambo.

Damn garage sale...

Last edited:
Sambo is a joke...

a8faffa27366c6035352a43f945b5dbd.jpg

Basket ball shoes, soccer socks, gym shorts, a karate belt, UFC gloves, shaved legs, Olympic colors, ref in a clown outfit, a Jui jitsu GI, tkd Helmut on a Wrestling Mat. Get your shit together sambo.
Yeah Fedor and Khabib are clear examples Sambo doesn't work for MMA

Wait, what?

Sambo is a joke...

I laughed.

Instead of opening threads TS, you could just seppuku your account.

Bah.. you haters know it’s true. What a joke sport. Almost as bad as point karate. Look at that pic and tell me that’s okay???

image_abe36815-d45e-489f-aaf9-380209203600_2048x2048.jpg

And wtf is this?

Came in expecting yet another thread trying to shit on Khabib.

Instead found this tongue in cheek tribute to the Frankenstein-Voltron greatness that is Combat Sambo.

Till starting threads again. Worry about making weight bro, not Sambo attire.

Yeah Fedor and Khabib are clear examples Sambo doesn't work for MMA

Wait, what?

Listing two fighters as proof that Sambo works is stupid.

I'm not saying that it doesn't, or that Khabib or Fedor weren't successful fighters, but providing two examples out of the thousand of fighters doesn't really show anything.

I'm assuming the TS is joking since he's the one that does TKD or some shit

Back