Kflo on Stipe vs Ngannou power

KOskater

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Good read. Rooting for Stipe but I have joined the Nganou hypetrain because this guys unbelievable.

Prediction: Stipe will get hit very hard, go into beast mode in RD2-3 and TKO.

Good read. Rooting for Stipe but I have joined the Nganou hypetrain because this guys unbelievable.

I think Stipe is hittable enough and chinny enough for Ngannou to beat him. I guess I suppose Stipe could win too, but I don't see it as likely but who knows really

Stipe by KO in the first.

0BVDX8g.gif

One of the best fights at HW IMO. Stipe is very underrated. If Frances can dominate it's hard to see anyone beat him because I think the only ones in the horizon is Cain who is undersized and Werdum who will likely not be able to take it to the ground if Stipe can't .

Can’t wait for this fight, Stipe can win in a similar fashion to JDS v Carwin (maybe with a finish thrown in), Ngannou can win by knocking Stipe into orbit. Either way it’s going to be a treat!

Just for the record,
You are saying stipe will tko ngannou right?

I have more confidence in NGannou surviving a Stipe combo than I do in Stipe surviving one precision guided NGannou nuke.

Big fan of Stipe but he's gonna wake up without the belt.

1 of 2 things will happen in this fight.

1. Stipe will get caught while attempting a take-down and either go out immediately or get finished on the ground.

2. They will break from clinching and Francis will slug stipe with something while separating and get the finish that way.

Stipe is going to sleep. Francis is a horrible matchup for him. I think I may actually join the shoop session this time.

Back