Keystone pipeline leaks 210K gallons of oil in South Dakota

And not a single person on that day was surprised.

Probably environmental terrorists trying to make a point

Fucking American Steel!!

'210k Gallons' sounds like alot more than '2,100 Barrels.'

Correction - Crude barrels are 42 gallons, not 100.

http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/barrel-bbl.html

Credit to @woodguyatl.

And I just looked up the capacity of these oil tanks being transported by commercial trucks on interstates -

many-gallons-tanker-truck-hold_98cd8f85aa0d92b4.jpg

- 11,600 gallons.

So the total amount of oil that was leaked was enough to fill 18.1 oil tanks.

Just another example of environmentalists trying to make a Mt Everest out of a mole hill.

Last edited:

And I just looked up the capacity of these oil tanks being transported by commercial trucks on interstates -

- 11,600 gallons.

Just another example of environmentalists trying to make a Mt Everest out of a mole hill.

I can't tell if this is meant to be ironic or not.

- 11,600 gallons.

{<huh}

You can't defend this without sounding stupid. It's just one of those things.

Still the safest and best transportation vessel -- and still need oil, even during pushes to go more green.

Translation - Its not a big deal.

More motor oil leaks out of shitty engines on the interestates for the entire United States in a month, than was leaked in this spill.

So the 3,800,000 square miles that is the rest of the United States collects as much over a month as was deposited directly into the the ground at this specific location in one day. .

Man, you are really good at arguing against your own points.

Several trains carrying the same oil derailed and spilled while the pipeline was stalled during the obama administration and it hardly made the news

So the 3,800,000 square miles that is the rest of the United States collects as much over a month as was deposited directly into the the ground at this specific location in one day. .

Man, you are really good at arguing against your own points.

Oh please, like you give a shit about South Dakota.

Enviromentalists are making it seem like a nuclear bomb was set off. You all are mad about the headline, like you always get, and then you'll calm down and forget about it and then something else will come along and get your panties in a bunch.

A month from now, you'll forget all about the 18.1 tankers worth of oil spilling.

- 11,600 gallons.

Do you use motor oil for lube when taking it from the oil exec paying you to make that post?

Enviromentalists are making it seem like a nuclear bomb was set off. You all are mad about the headline, like you always get, and then you'll calm down and forget about it and then something else will come along and get your panties in a bunch.

A month from now, you'll forget all about the 18.1 tankers worth of oil spilling.
What a moronic argument.
1) caring about the environment means you care about all parts of it including south dakota,
2)no one is making it seem like a nuclear bomb went off. Just an I told ya so.
3)what do you expect people to do? cr
4) the rights biggest concern is bathroom usage

1) caring about the environment means you care about all parts of it including south dakota,
Ya don't really care.

No one cared when the oil train derailed, because it when Obama was in office.

And this didn't even make the news.

The biggest travesty, is that 210k gallons of oil was wasted.

2)no one is making it seem like a nuclear bomb went off. Just an I told ya so.
Well, nuclear bombs do go off in one place.

3)what do you expect people to do? cr
Keep being whiney bitches to give the rest of us something to laugh at.
4) the rights biggest concern is bathroom usage

This isn't a right/left issue, its a sane/whineybitch issue.

No use crying over spilt oil.

Ya don't really care.

No one cared when the oil train derailed, because it when Obama was in office.

And this didn't even make the news.

The biggest travesty, is that 210k gallons of oil was wasted.

Well, nuclear bombs do go off in one place.

Keep being whiney bitches to give the rest of us something to laugh at.

This isn't a right/left issue, its a sane/whineybitch issue.

No use crying over spilt oil.
1) not true just cause you didn't see it on sherdog doesn't mean no one cares.
2)and its reported and worried about
3)yeah cause you caring about the environment is whining
4) it is because right wing presidents including this one dent climate change caused by man and morons like you repeat it despite the science behind it

Ahhh, nice. Really pulling out all the stops with this deflection

You deflect with (1) you and those environmentalists don't even really care + the straw man of (2) it's not like it's a nuclear bomb! + (3) next month you'll be talking about next month's environmental disaster instead of focusing on this one alone, therefore you're just hipsters! + (4) if I don't seem authoritative or my argument looks childish and stupid, let me insinuate you're a bunch of GIRL with PANTIES lol oh snap!

You're a damn moron.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back