Keyboard Warrior Megan Anderson now biting Cindy's Style

Ok guys I get that you hate women, whether MMA fighters or singers or any other kind.

my-gay-friends-reaction-when-he-finds-out-the-guy-hes-been-ogling-is-also-gay-71483.gif

That's totally fine and if you want to come in WMMA threads and hate on females hey knock yourselves out.

is it " totally fine " ? or are you replying to all of them with stupid gifs because you're upset?

Ok guys I get that you hate women, whether MMA fighters or singers or any other kind.

my-gay-friends-reaction-when-he-finds-out-the-guy-hes-been-ogling-is-also-gay-71483.gif

That's totally fine and if you want to come in WMMA threads and hate on females hey knock yourselves out.

No, just petty bullshit. If all 3 of these fighters vanished it would enhance my UFC experience.

Disney has strict rules for dressing up as characters as adults. She has a better chance of beating cyborg than getting in the park dressed like belle.

Lol, didn’t hate on wmma. I actually quite enjoy most of it.
Taylor swift is complete dog shit tho!
Kx0o.gif

Way to go on making assumptions tho
I Like some women and disliking others it’s almost as if it’s not based on their gender, weird!
tumblr_ou8ajqkssW1vu8rklo1_500.gif

She is not a keyboard warrior that is ridiculous

I don't get it.

Back