Keyboard Jockey Attempts Two AR-15 Builds

Pretty sure my black rifle disease has been stage 4 for the past couple months. It needs to go into remission for a bit.
And it's rubbing off. I already have two more AFTER my AR-10 planned... An AR-9 as a pistol with one of these:
DSC09943.jpg

Yeah yeah, ATF says we aren't supposed to shoulder it but it's not like I am videotaping it....

And an AR in .300 Blackout as an SBR. Yeah, going to take the NFA leap.

And it's rubbing off. I already have two more AFTER my AR-10 planned... An AR-9 as a pistol with one of these:
DSC09943.jpg

Yeah yeah, ATF says we aren't supposed to shoulder it but it's not like I am videotaping it....

It was 1cm from my shoulder Mr ATF agent...

Works for me. You :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s got safe search on or something?

I added a couple more shots. See if anything pops up this time. :)

I'm pretty much on mobile 99% of the time. I don't use the mobile version of the site or app but sometimes some stuff doesn't work for me.

But it all works now. I'd rather just have brd vs an empty wallet and blue ball lol

Tailcaps on weaponlights.... are those thing interchangeable? Like, could I put a SureFire tailcap with pressure switch onto a Elzetta body?

No it was one of dvor's 1-3 week waiting times. I'm not in any hurry to get it though. Won't be used for a while.

That's one of the things holding me back from buying something from them . . . of course I've ordered from Geek or Wish and had similar wait times.

DSC09943.jpg

I had that extra AR10 upper laying around and had tried to sell it . . . but decided to just keep it and will add a 20" barrel. Just because. Might eventually buy another lower as well.

That's one of the things holding me back from buying something from them . . . of course I've ordered from Geek or Wish and had similar wait times.

Just depends on the item. That silencerco radius for example was 1-2 days shipping. Most things are 1-2 days or 1-3 weeks. The 1-2 days has always been accurate when it is marked that. 1-3 weeks I've had anywhere from 3 days to 3.5 weeks. Doesn't bother me to wait.

My two Ruger lowers arrived today . . . mwahahaha . . . time to frankenstein an upper that could maybe cycle subsonic 5.56 ammo. If possible at all.

If not, I'll have had fun trying.

9r37gm.jpg

IN ALL IT'S GLORY! Now, I just need to get it dirty by shooting.

That thing is sweet.

Did you already post a parts list?
I didn't but I can (starting at the buttstock)

- Magpul STR buttstock
- Milspec buffer tube with standard spring and a rifle buffer
- Spikes Punisher lower
- Tactical Shit "Til Valhalla" triggerguard
- VLTOR MUR upper
- Standard upper parts kit
- Tactical Shit drop in "Bangswitch" trigger
- Tactical shot ambit safety lever
- NiBo BCG
- Yankee Hill flip up irons
- Trijicon MRO on a lower 1/3 cowitness mount (intend to grab a LaRue QD version soon)
- Midwest Industries Gen III 15" rail
- Wilson Combat fluted recon mid-length gas system barrel
- JP Enterprises flash hider
- The black bits you see are Railscales rail covers (I have a handstop too but am waiting on the keymod nut from Railscales).

I used to think rail covers were dumb as shit on keymod or M-LOK rails as I always thought the ladder covers were to keep the quadrails from snagging on shit... that is until I dumped close to 200 rounds in 15 minutes downrange in my other AR and it's handguard is even wider in diameter than the Midwest one and I was feeling the heat.

I have a nice Elzetta weapon light but the mounting options are "eeehhhh" IMO and I can't find a decent way to mount the tail switch so I might place an order for this sometime:
Inforce-group-2-e1473622203814.jpg

One of the 800 Lumen ones... my goal is to not only see my target in the dark if needed but blind the shit out of them too.

I'll just need a keymod rail section is all.

Back