Kevin Lee "whooped" Tony Ferguson in wrestling...

I never made any remark about that. I just simply corrected you buddy.

Just to humor you, wins in any other combat sport means very little when it comes to a head to head MMA fight.

Not gonna deny Tony is good, but Lee DEMOLISHED Chiesa on the ground and Chiesa's a solid blackbelt. As far as I know Ferguson is still a brown belt, so it may be really bad for Ferguson if it goes to the ground.
Did you forget the part where Chiesa dropped Lee with a punch. Good on Lee to turn it around when it hit the ground but Lee's standup game is pretty bad

Well that doesn't mean much...

1011528_550908861613268_2109493905_n-300x330-1374774071.jpg

I never made any remark about that. I just simply corrected you buddy.

Just to humor you, wins in any other combat sport means very little when it comes to a head to head MMA fight.
Yes you did correct me and I admitted I was wrong about Jones and Riddle facing each other.
Again the point of my post is that wins in different combat sports don't mean anything in MMA hence my point still stands.

Did you forget the part where Chiesa dropped Lee with a punch. Good on Lee to turn it around when it hit the ground but Lee's standup game is pretty bad

Oh really? Mind posting a gif of that happening?

Oh really? Mind posting a gif of that happening?
I dont know if anyone made a gif of it. Just go find the fight online. Chiesa clips him and that is how the fight hits the ground. Lee was really rocked or anything, but that is how it went to the ground

I dont know if anyone made a gif of it. Just go find the fight online. Chiesa clips him and that is how the fight hits the ground. Lee was really rocked or anything, but that is how it went to the ground

I've seen a gif, not to mention watching the fight live. I want you to seek it out yourself and post it. I think you'll find it enlightening.

See what I'm getting at?

I've seen a gif, not to mention watching the fight live. I want you to seek it out yourself and post it. I think you'll find it enlightening.

See what I'm getting at?
No retard, you're an idiot. I looked for a gif, there wasnt one. I've watched the fight twice. Go to MMA-Core or another site to find the fight and watch it again. Posting fights can get you banned so I'm not going to post it here.

Are you really that stupid??

4:15 of the first round, btw

Last edited:
He better have, otherwise he has zero chance in this fight, instead of just not a very good chance.

I watched all fights of Ferguson & Lee yesterday.

I came to the conclusion that Lee should be the favorite on-paper. But Ferguson has a history of losing practically every fight and then coming back and taking the W somehow, so I can't count him out.
Kevin Lee can definitely get him down, the question is if Tony's D'Arce choke or Guillotine will work - usually he sprawls and then he drags the guy down to choke him. I don't think this will work with a wrestler like Kevin Lee though.

After watching all these fights I am certain that this is one of the best fights the UFC has ever put on, very intriguing stylistic match-up.

I watched all fights of Ferguson & Lee yesterday.

I came to the conclusion that Lee should be the favorite on-paper. But Ferguson has a history of losing practically every fight and then coming back and taking the W somehow, so I can't count him out.
Kevin Lee can definitely get him down, the question is if Tony's D'Arce choke or Guillotine will work - usually he sprawls and then he drags the guy down to choke him. I don't think this will work with a wrestler like Kevin Lee though.

After watching all these fights I am certain that this is one of the best fights the UFC has ever put on, very intriguing stylistic match-up.

Dude, the most remarkable thing either has done, is what Ferguson did with Dos Anjos in Mexico City. The pace that he kept alone, makes him the favorite over everyone in the division. All of us know the effect of altitude on your conditioning, and Tony seemed to up his intensity in that fight. Kevin Lee, or anyone (including Khabib) would have been gassed. (Imagine Conor in Mexico City? Load up the Brinks truck on that one!)

Dude, the most remarkable thing either has done, is what Ferguson did with Dos Anjos in Mexico City. The pace that he kept alone, makes him the favorite over everyone in the division. All of us know the effect of altitude on your conditioning, and Tony seemed to up his intensity in that fight. Kevin Lee, or anyone (including Khabib) would have been gassed. (Imagine Conor in Mexico City? Load up the Brinks truck on that one!)

Absolutely, I agree. I just think styles-wise that Kevin Lee has the advantage, on-paper.
But Ferguson somehow always ends up winning, even if he gets rocked and dropped and taken down.
But Kevin Lee is not a fighter that will aim to go to distance with Ferguson. Lee will get him down and choke him out, preferably. And Ferguson gets taken down in almost every fight he is in, but always somehow does more damage than the guy up top or he just reverses and winds up on top. It will be interesting to see if he can do this against Lee and make his D'Arce choke work.

Interesting. This fight should be good, regardless of who will win it. My pick is Ferguson, but you can't count Lee out.

Back