Kevin Lee "whooped" Tony Ferguson in wrestling...

Matthew riddle beat Jon Jones in wrestling turns out pure wrestling don't mean shit in MMA
Depends on how u use it like yoel takes u down and will punch u very hard khabib traps your legs and arms Gsp forces u not to get up lol some use it to set up the submission of course

Depends on how u use it like yoel takes u down and will punch u very hard khabib traps your legs and arms Gsp forces u not to get up lol some use it to set up the submission of course
I'm not saying pure wrestling doesn't work in MMA I'm saying results in pure wrestling matches don't mean shit in MMA matches

Did Pat Cummins tool up Cormier in wrestling? How'd that work out for him when the fought in MMA smart guy

The one time they wrestled in competition Cormier ran through Cummins.

I think Lee has a great chance if he can take it to the ground. I am not sold on his stand up though.

Lee's wrestling is legit.

Haters try to bag on the kid by pointing out he got KOed by a BJJ guy, but it's not like Lee is from a striking base anyway, so so effin what if he got KOed by another non-striker? Especially a Nova Uniao guy.

He got KO'd by pure jiu jitsu guy might as well have been Demian Maia KOing him he has no chin Ferguson is gonna put those hands on him. Lee does have a legit ground game and has some devastating ground and pound though, if he gets Ferg down he could put a hurting on him.

Not gonna deny Tony is good, but Lee DEMOLISHED Chiesa on the ground and Chiesa's a solid blackbelt. As far as I know Ferguson is still a brown belt, so it may be really bad for Ferguson if it goes to the ground.
Chiesa also got darc'd by masvidal. Jorge has an awesome ground game but Chiesa is pretty overrated there his brown belt under Eddie bravo, would be a black belt under most other guys. Lee isn't a slouch by any means, but he's out of his league with ferg.

Kevin Lee is a legit talent and I think he has a bright future. It is not his time though. I've got the Boogeyman by beautiful violence.

So he beat jones bracket and in turn the guy that beat Jones. I think my point still stands.

No it doesn't....

Beating the guy that beat someone doesn't mean you can beat the guy they beat. Only a dumb fuck would believe that stupid shit.

how he gona wrestle someone doing ninja shit against his takedowns?!?!?

200.gif

200.gif

tumblr_nb7o0eJoPs1tcfs15o1_400.gif

Lee's wrestling is legit.

Haters try to bag on the kid by pointing out he got KOed by a BJJ guy, but it's not like Lee is from a striking base anyway, so so effin what if he got KOed by another non-striker? Especially a Nova Uniao guy.

That BJJ guy (which honestly doesn't make sense since he also comes from a sick muay thai background) is also riding a 5 or 6 fight UFC win streak. Not like he lost to some scrub.

Leo Santos is legit as fuck and people making fun of Lee for losing to him is also a slap in the face to Leo, as if he isn't a great fighter.

Chiesa also got darc'd by masvidal. Jorge has an awesome ground game but Chiesa is pretty overrated there his brown belt under Eddie bravo, would be a black belt under most other guys. Lee isn't a slouch by any means, but he's out of his league with ferg.
Did you mean yo say Chiesa is underrated? If not, your post doesn't really make sense to me.

No it doesn't....

Beating the guy that beat someone doesn't mean you can beat the guy they beat. Only a dumb fuck would believe that stupid shit.
So what point are you trying to make Robert? Do wrestling wins automatically mean the winner is better at MMA

So what point are you trying to make Robert? Do wrestling wins automatically mean the winner is better at MMA

Bruh, what the fuck are you even talking about.

Your point doesn't stand when you were wrong.

You claimed they wrestled, I corrected you by saying they never once wrestled.

When you're wrong, your point is invalid. Try again Jimbob

Bruh, what the fuck are you even talking about.

Your point doesn't stand when you were wrong.

You claimed they wrestled, I corrected you by saying they never once wrestled.

When you're wrong, your point is invalid. Try again Jimbob
Yes Robert I know this it has been discussed now go read the thread title. Do wins in wrestling mean anything in MMA or wins in BJJ for that matter.

Back