Kevin Lee wants Khabib, not interested in McGregor after schooled by Nate

If it was someone else saying this i might have believed him. He seems like a "money first and only" guy.

Anyone claiming to not be interesting in fighting McGregor is lying and it's a pathetic lie. Kevin Lee would take the red panty night without any hesitation if it was offered to him.

Lee would destroy Conor with EASE

I am happy to see someone, other than Ferguson, eager and confident to take on Khabib. To have two who could beat Khabib is just cool.

Kevin lee just got finished in a title fight one bout ago. But he's one of the only ones talking so people are going to look at him first. Even Tony beat him and is more deserving, yet tony feels less relevant now because he's not doing the media rounds as much. Perception is reality. Guys need to understand how this game works or they're going to get leapfrogged constantly.

Conor wouldn't fight some bum like Lee after beating Khabib.

It's Diaz or GSP for Conor after. Regardless of winning or losing.
Lol @ top contender being a bum, but a gatekeeper like Diaz being mentioned alongside GSP.
<DisgustingHHH>

Because he knows that fight is not likely to happen. If Conor would call him out Lee would be on his knees begging for that red panty night.

Any fighter who says they wouldn't want to fight Conor is lying.
If conor called him out he wouldn’t need to beg.

Lee would destroy Conor with EASE

He has a great style for Conor but not with ease cause this could EASILY happen.

giphy.gif

Lee is talented but Conor and Kbib would smash.

Lee is talented but Conor and Kbib would smash.
Kevin would destroy Conor worse than Khabib. Lee's TDs are much more explosive than Khabib's.

Conor literally has one or two punches to throw before Kevin takes him down and melts him on the ground.

One of the funniest moments was the rant lee went on after sage lost the Thursday before 194. Ripped him apart for getting main show slot and how a superstar like himself was stuck on the fight pass prelims. He then went out and got knocked the fuck out.

Khabib would annhilate him and while he has tools to beat Conor with his great wrestling and good cardio, his chin is quite suspect and I think Conor catches him and puts him away in 2 rounds.

Back