Kevin Lee wants 165lb title fight against GSP

NandoMoura

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
hzlee0622.jpg

"The 155lb and 170lb (divisions) are so messed up right now. You've got three titles between the two divisions already, so they've got to add another weight class.

"I think me and Georges for the 165lb title makes the most amount of sense. You do Conor (McGregor) and Khabib (Nurmagomedov, the reigning lightweight champion) in October, you do me and Georges in November, at Madison Square Garden.

"And maybe you do Tyron (Woodley, welterweight champion) and Colby (Covington, the interim champion) to figure out the 170lbs (up to 77kg) division."

"It will be the hardest fight of my career, it'll be the biggest challenge But, as soon as I get back home from UFC Singapore, I'm going to go back and figure out how to beat the man."

https://www.straitstimes.com/sport/...-to-fight-for-new-ufc-165lb-title-in-november

Did Kevin Lee forget that Kevin Lee is Kevin Lee?

I dont like the fact i cant dislike Lee

Lee...just stop. You do not want anything to do with GSP.

Yes.

Lee is deserving of a new division

Messed up cause you can't win at either, you mean? haha.. trying to pull that Cyborg treatment I see, except he wouldn't win the 165 either lol

Have Lee fight Gregor Gillespie and get humbled. To the back of the line for this chicken dancing bad Conor Copycat.

Haters will say it doesn’t make sense but Lee has already accomplished more than George’s and he’s only like 26.

This would be the definition of too many weight classes. No 165 lb division, no cruiserweight division, no 195 lb division. Shit, some weight classes are too shallow as it is already.

GSP isn't ducking Woodley just to fight Lee.

This isn't MMA, it's UFC, son.

Haters will say it doesn’t make sense but Lee has already accomplished more than George’s and he’s only like 26.

I will paypal you right now if you try to justify this statement. It doesn't even have to make sense. I just need to hear moar of this for science.

I will paypal you right now if you try to justify this statement. It doesn't even have to make sense. I just need to hear moar of this for science.

Hahahahah either I’m still drunk from last night or there are some really fucking funny posts in this thread.

Back