Kevin Lee vs Robbie Lawler, 3 rounds. This is the fight to make

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Kevin Lee is a huge LW and has mentioned going up to WW. Robbie is coming off a loss so welcoming a top LW to the division would be fair. IMO Kevin Lee takes it, he is younger, hungrier, and the wrestling would be too much for 2017 Robbie

Lee would dominate him IMO. However, he has said that he will be staying at 155 in a recent interview.

kevin gasses himself out trying to take lawler down/keep him down.

then get gets smashed because his striking is dogshit and his chin is suspect.

Easy win for Lee imo. 2017 Lawler isnt the same.

giphy.gif

STFU, Lawler KO’s him inside one round.

Kevin Lee by RNC, Lawler is done. His performance last night was just embarrassing.

kevin gasses himself out trying to take lawler down/keep him down.

then get gets smashed because his striking is dogshit and his chin is suspect.
He outstruck Tony until the staph infection made him gas.

Try harder to hate tho.

He outstruck Tony until the staph infection made him gas.

Try harder to hate tho.
yeah because tony's defense is awful, kevin lee's boxing is weak as shit.

tony looked like he was fucking around in there the whole time lmao.

go back to kurdia ya fucker.

yeah because tony's defense is awful, kevin lee's boxing is weak as shit.

tony looked like he was fucking around in there the whole time lmao.

go back to kurdia ya fucker.
Hacist canadian

everyones beating Tony until they're not and then they lose

I was most impressed by kevin lees takedowns to be fair, but maybe Tony was telling the truth, he didn't resist the takedown too much as he's confident in his skills....he certainly looked immune to takedowns and the clinch of dos anjos, so I'll give Lee credit there, that said Lawler is notorious for takedown defence

I love Robbie Lawler, but at this point he's a step-ladder, a big name fighter you can make a name off of on you're way into the top 5. Robbie's been through too many wars to ever return to top form. He already did amazingly to turn his career around in Strikeforce and re-enter the UFC and become champ. He's cooked.

Kevin Lee's one of the best up and coming fighters and this would be the perfect fight to make if Lee wants to make the jump to 170.

I don't see how Lee vs Lawler is "the fight to make"?

Lee would destroy him pretty easily.

Robbie doesn't need to take fights like that at this stage of his career.

everyones beating Tony until they're not and then they lose

I was most impressed by kevin lees takedowns to be fair, but maybe Tony was telling the truth, he didn't resist the takedown too much as he's confident in his skills....he certainly looked immune to takedowns and the clinch of dos anjos, so I'll give Lee credit there, that said Lawler is notorious for takedown defence

Lees wrestling is very explosive.

Kevin Lee by RNC, Lawler is done. His performance last night was just embarrassing.
Can't tell if you're being serious. In case you are, you do realize that lawler hurt is left leg very badly and could hardly stand or move. Did you see how he wasn't sitting on the stool in between rounds? That's because he said he didn't know if he'd be able to get back up. Don't understand how people are not noticing this

Back