Kevin Lee vs GSP

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hahhahahahah !

Why should that GSP, the WW goat, to fight an unknown fighter that he will beat 100%?

Even guys like Colby are more entitled to ask for that fight haha, but Kevin Lee :)))

this makes gsp vs tony look better

Kevin Lee is well rounded and dangerous. I'd gladly order GSP vs Kevin Lee PPV.

Kevin Lee is NO joke at 155, but GOATSP would son him.

I haven't heard anything about this. I clearly missed something.

Kevin has trained with GSP before, and GSP has sung Kevin's praises, basically saying that he was the prototype for the next-generation MMA fighter and a future champion for sure.

I don't think Lee would've called him out if it wasn't a fight he thought he could win. This is not prime GSP we're talking about here.

Kevin Lee calls out GSP for the inaugural 165lbs belt in November.

Chael Sonnen makes a good point about this: Kevin Lee knows he is most likely not fighting GSP, but him mentioning GSP's name + 165lbs means if the UFC ever adds the 165lbs division and wants a championship fight, his name would likely be ahead of almost everyone else's. In other words, the goal is not to fight GSP, it's to put his name out there in case UFC needs someone at 165lbs.

Kevin Lee calls out GSP for the inaugural 165lbs belt in November.

Chael Sonnen makes a good point about this: Kevin Lee knows he is most likely not fighting GSP, but him mentioning GSP's name + 165lbs means if the UFC ever adds the 165lbs division and wants a championship fight, his name would likely be ahead of almost everyone else's. In other words, the goal is not to fight GSP, it's to put his name out there in case UFC needs someone at 165lbs.
giphy.gif

Hardcore fans really rate Lee, but your right he doesn’t have enough star power to fight GSP

They will never fight - ever.

And Kevin couldn't beat GSP anyway.

I would prefer yo see a much more competitive fight.

Great wrestler that Kevin Lee but he won't outwrestle GSP.... the remaining skills of each guy won't matter much.

hahahahah, you much does kevin lee pay you to write such bullshit?
Did you not see what Edson Barboza looked like after just one round against Kevin Lee? After 3 rounds? Are you intoxicated?

GSP has never beaten an explosive fighter.
He ducks Lee as he is ducking Woodley

People need to let it go. There will be no 165 pound division.

And even Dana has already mentioned on multiple occasions that he had no interest in adding any more weight classes and that adding weight classes will not solve the weight cut issues.

Lee is wanting the fight at 165 too even tho he weighs alot more than that and is as big as GSP. God these weight cutters are pathetic.

Back