Kevin Lee schools Rogan on the GOAT topic

Kevin Lee comes across really well in this interview. Way more articulate than he lets on in some other interviews.

He doesnt school shit, infact he wouldnt have picked a GOAT, because it hurts him that his name isnt mentioned. Its a reason he never praises winning fighters after they win, just points out flaws.

Lee is a mental midget and I guarantee Khabib, Tony and Conor all beat him because he'd try to best them where theyre best at.
What the hell are you on about?

He clearly says that an interviewer asked him in front of Demetrious Johnson "who is the best fighter ever?" and he acknowledged that the interviewer was probably expecting him to say Demetrious or himself, he instead never praises himself and also doesn't say Demetrious either because he genuinely doesn't believe that Demetrious is the best, and neither do I quite frankly.

You clearly just don't like the guy.

I don't know why Jones is even mentioned -the guy cheated to beat DC and others. He's out

As Lee said, DJ doesn't face anyone with power. For me, DJ is a complete fighter in a weak division and her refuses to fight TJ. So fuck DJ. He'll never be on any great list for me.
He's top 10 I reckon.

He doesnt school shit, infact he wouldnt have picked a GOAT, because it hurts him that his name isnt mentioned. Its a reason he never praises winning fighters after they win, just points out flaws.

Lee is a mental midget and I guarantee Khabib, Tony and Conor all beat him because he'd try to best them where theyre best at.

U clearly didnt watch the interview.

The hate for GSP has been forever in here, especially since he became a boring point fighter. The only recent motive is that he is also a lying cherrypicker.

He had an amazing career and owned his division for almost a decade. He is the greatest and now that he is at the very very end of his career, let him have some super fights. GSP has done more than pretty much anyone and he can do whatever the hell he wants.

Pro MMA fighters confirmed that

Anderson, Fedor, Jones > GSP

And it wasn’t even close.

So even with Kevin Lee added to GSP’s vote tally, it’s still

Anderson, Fedor, Jones > GSP

And it’s still not close.

It's almost like if you take a poll from 3 years ago it's not an accurate representation after fighters have continued to add to or diminish their legacy.

Talking about what fighter's legacies used to be is moronic.

giphy.gif

View attachment 372951
Yo home slice AKS me anything yo

Damn... thats true. What a wigga.

Nothing would happen.

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

The same black people who say "axe" would get all rustled about it. Meaning, they actually know what they are doing (i.e saying it wrong), but still do, because they want to show the black card around or be "hood/street". Being proud of it, and waving the flag.
However, if a white guy does something in the same vein, he will be instantly accused of being a nazi, white washing, white suppremacist.

The best MMA fighter can be from any weightclass, because MMA is a sport with rules, and those rules include weightclasses.

An openweight MMA is some fantasy bullshit which does not exist at least in top level MMA.

"The best MMA fighter can come from the amateurs, because MMA is a sport with rules, and those rules include separation of amateurs from professionals."

"The best sprinter can come from elementary school, because track and fields is a sport with rules, and those rules include age groups."

^You.

You're the kind of dumb dumb who would claim that Serena Williams is a better tennis player than Federer, because the rules of tennis includes gender separation, and she's more dominant on the women's side.

Keep living in your fantasy world.

Not sure how a guy who got slept by Matt Serra can ever be the GOAT

Welterweight GOAT sure

Rogan will fucking never get over this moment in time. Forever butthurt.

AClLA7V.png

jA3HEUQ.png

Mighty Mouse: High output, ridiculously fast, looks better every time, creative finishes. Definitely boring as fuck.

All that packaged in a 125 pound frame definitely makes him boring, sorry.

"People axe me"

But yeah I agree with Lee

Axe is a perfectly acceptable variant of ask and has been a round for centuries. It was good enough for Jesus:

"When Jesus came in to the costes of the cite which is called Cesarea Philippi he axed his disciples saying: whom do men say I the sonne of man am?"

(Tyndale Version 1526 slightly tidied up, Matthew 16:13)

Rogan will fucking never get over this moment in time. Forever butthurt.

AClLA7V.png

jA3HEUQ.png

Who are they ?
GSP and Hughes ?

Weird.. Im not from the US but i thought rogan was supposed to be edgy, and hughes a square jock ?

This forums collective intelligence would sky rocket if JRE content was banned.

Who are they ?
GSP and Hughes ?

Weird.. Im not from the US but i thought rogan was supposed to be edgy, and hughes a square jock ?

Yes GSP and Hughes.

Rogan had a really weird man-crush on Hughes back in the day. He probably wished he could join Matt and Mark behind the barn.

Rogaine is an idiot that raped his own credibility, jones and Silva are automatically disqualified from goat discussions due to Long term use of peds. The true goats in no particular order are gsp, fedor and sakuraba. Mighty Mouse rules over a weak division though I do think he’s a great fighter

Back