Kevin Lee schools Rogan on the GOAT topic

Nobody can school anyone on the GOAT topic. It's all opinion, there's no set criteria from which to come to a definitive conclusion. Anyone can make a compelling case for Fedor, Jones, Anderson, Mighty Mouse, or GSP.
There is one simple way to tell who the goat is..by the accomplishments of the people he beat. Jordan is the goat..if there can be such a thing in a team sport..because of the list of hall of famers he stopped from getting rings..Ewing,Barkley, Miller, Stockton/Malone.etc,etc. Jones (if you ignore PEDs..I don't by the way) has the most impressive resume. He has victories over the largest number of guys that were UFC champions at one point. GSP built his name off of B.J and Matt..and he is also on the losing end of what most consider the greatest upset in MMA history.

That's cool that lee thinks GSP is goat. But in this interview didn't he also say that GSP wouldn't be able to deal with the "new breed" of fighers from this generation? Come on Lee.

There is one simple way to tell who the goat is..by the accomplishments of the people he beat. Jordan is the goat..if there can be such a thing in a team sport..because of the list of hall of famers he stopped from getting rings..Ewing,Barkley, Miller, Stockton/Malone.etc,etc. Jones (if you ignore PEDs..I don't by the way) has the most impressive resume. He has victories over the largest number of guys that were UFC champions at one point. GSP built his name off of B.J and Matt..and he is also on the losing end of what most consider the greatest upset in MMA history.

He also has wins over champs in condit bisping Serra and Hendricks. Also a win over sherk who became champ at a lower weight

I don't know why Jones is even mentioned -the guy cheated to beat DC and others. He's out

As Lee said, DJ doesn't face anyone with power. For me, DJ is a complete fighter in a weak division and her refuses to fight TJ. So fuck DJ. He'll never be on any great list for me.

Love how fedro never gets mentioned anymore…Jones and GSP the goats!

Hogan has always had some bizarre bias towards GSP.

Not sure what happened between them, but Joe seems to not like him very much.

Lee keeping shit real. Georges is teh GOAT.
it all started when he fought joes boy Karo, rogan had the biggest bias ever towards karo, and gsp fucked him up hard

instead of GOAT cant we just have greast of an era

grumpy-cat-no-1.jpg

10195594.jpg

When it should have been...

8ehVc.jpg

And when Conor fought Nate, it was supposed to be this...

mgm-grand-events-2016-ufc-196-2880x1800.jpg.image_.1440.800.high_.jpg

He could have pulled out, but he didn't, and still delivered the 2nd biggest PPV fight in UFC history!!

grumpy-cat-no-1.jpg

10195594.jpg

When it should have been...

8ehVc.jpg

And when Conor fought Nate, it was supposed to be this...

mgm-grand-events-2016-ufc-196-2880x1800.jpg.image_.1440.800.high_.jpg

He could have pulled out, but he didn't, and still delivered the 2nd biggest PPV fight in UFC history!!

Really? Perhaps you weren't watching then . Hendrick vs Condit ( for number one contender) was on the same card. Also faced Hendricks next, don't know how that's cherry picking.

You missed my point. RDA vs Conor was a BS fight ,Conor should of had to rematch Aldo first or at least defended his belt once. Ya never heard the old saying " You're not really a Champion till you defend the belt" ? Then instead of defending at FW or fighting at LW for the title Conor took the rematch against Nate. Notice how you ignored the whole Mayweather fight over defending the title.

BTW I was at GSP Vs Diaz , Conor vs Nate 1 and GSP vs Hendricks .. all the bouts you speak of.

I am a Conor fan but pissed at the double standards. It's OK if he takes a money fight but anyone else is "cherry picking"? Screw that. GSP faced ALL deserving contenders in his WW title reign. Perhaps not finishing them in the cage but even worse ,afterwards they never fought the same ( for the most part) going on huge losing streaks. Hughes, Pitbull, Kos, Hardy, Serra, Diaz, Condit, and yes even Hendricks.

He doesnt school shit, infact he wouldnt have picked a GOAT, because it hurts him that his name isnt mentioned. Its a reason he never praises winning fighters after they win, just points out flaws.

Lee is a mental midget and I guarantee Khabib, Tony and Conor all beat him because he'd try to best them where theyre best at.
What the fuck are you talking about? He had nothing but praise for GSP and straight up called him the GOAT and his inspiration to compete. Tony already beat him, so thanks for coming out.

LOL!! "The hate for GSP had been FOREVER on here" , says the guy who's been on the forum for just over a year!!

You are wrong sir! There was one hell of a LOT of HUGE GSP fans on this forum. Right up until the Conor fan boys started showing up. Then suddenly without knowing GSPs career any knowing who he'd faced and how good those fighters were, Georges started getting shit on all the time .

Answer me this, what fights did GSP ever "cherry pick" ? Bisping is a shit answer, first fight coming back after four years. He still fought a Champion and came back to make $$$$ . So damn hypocritical shen fans of Conor liked he fought Nate a 2nd time rather than defending the belt or fighting Mayweather for cash over defending a belt. GSP had one other option when he came back ,that was to fight Woodley who ( even though is a great fighter ) is a terrible draw.

Anyway, other than that one return fight , name fights in GSPs career he "cherry picked" ?
Huge gsp fan here but he did cherry pick Diaz over hamburger Hendricks

Funny how gsp considers Fedor the goat. He knows what's up. Lee talks crap, it's his thing.

Back