kevin lee`s win against barboza isn`t that impressive because he copied khabib`s gameplan...

lee did not stop barboza...so, you're saying fedor lost by tko as well right? is his very first loss. dr stoppage is not the same thing. we aren't talking about what the announcer says....the dr. looked at barboza's eye, didn't like it, so he stopped the fight. it was nothing that lee was doing to have the ref stop the fight.

didn't even read passed the title. you're fucking stupid

Through 3 rounds

Khabib 30-25 Barboza

Lee 29-26 Barboza
I thought Lee's first two rounds were more dominant than any of Khabib's. By scoring maybe the same, but those were just brutal rounds.

I thought Lee's first two rounds were more dominant than any of Khabib's. By scoring maybe the same, but those were just brutal rounds.
Khabib beat Barboza on the ground standing.

While Lee did dominate Barboza on the ground whenever the fight was standing Barboza did well.

Why are Khabib nuthuggers so damn insecure?

dumb statement.
khabib fought 3 rounds, kevin lee 5 rounds... and khabib doesnt wanted the finnish, because of ring rust.

LOL at doesn't want the finish. Khabib just isn't a good finisher.

Tony finished Barboza in two.

If copying someone’s game plan was that easy, how come more folks haven’t knocked out GSP like Matt Serra style?

and tried to beat barboza up more worse than khabib did, to make a statment.
so thats the reason why kevin lee doesn`t get that much credit for his win, because he wasn`t the first one with that gameplan on barboza, he just copied it.
Wow. Are you seriouse? U know Kevin is a wrestler and that he didnt copy Khabibs techniques, he did actually improve hes own style of grapling + gnp. Kevins approach to both striking and grapling was very different technique wise. Please explain ur statement in detail to help me understand.

Barboza is not that impressive. Name one win over an elite fighter he's had? A worn out #10 Melendez? He's flashy so get ranked but he sucks. Khabib has one good win. RDA. Tony has two. RDA and Tomson. Lee has none.
Barbozas a good fighter. U dont need to be champ to be a great fighter, hes one of the best the world has ever seen for christ sake. We are blessed to be able to witness 2018 world top 10 fighters even if they go on a losing streak imo.

TS just sees Lee as a threat with his improvement.

Otherwise this thread wouldn’t have been made.

TS mad that klobeb’s stock went down and Lee’s up.
Best-Moment-Edson-Barboza-vs-Kevin-Lee-UFN-128.gif

Well Khabib unbronzed him. Edson had his confidence in his grappling deteriorate. Kevin Lee may have been more explosive, but Khabib was more efficient.

Not to bag on Kevin either, he's clearly top 5. He is very young and has a bight future... I still have my doubts of him even making weight. Khabib had that problem too but he seems to have corrected it

Moot point as they’re both wrestlers...

....that’s just about as stupid as saying Max Holloway’s 2nd rematch win over Aldo isn’t impressive because he copied his own game plan from the first fight.

LOL at doesn't want the finish. Khabib just isn't a good finisher.

Tony finished Barboza in two.
Tony got his ass handed to him in the first. Tony is a tough SOB.

Back