Kevin Lee responds to Khabib's comments on "small heart"

People still bringing up the tibau fight from 6 years ago as a comparison proves they know nothing. That fight was when Khabib was super young, second fight in the UFC, smaller, and hadn't joined AKA which is a big factor to him being
People still bringing up the tibau fight from 6 years ago as a comparison proves they know nothing. That fight was when Khabib was super young, second fight in the UFC, smaller, and hadn't joined AKA which is a big factor to him being the beast he is today. Also, tibau was on every type of juice possible, was gigantic and had the BEST TDD of all time. There's no way in hell Kevin Lee will be able to stop all of Khabib's takedown attempts he'll just get smashed on the ground, and frankly, Kevin Lee's striking skills are not much better than Khabib's either.
I'll believe it when I see it. Khabib is fighting top tier guys now who know exactly what he wants to do. I'm just saying if he can't get the takedown, he's fucked.

I'm a Khabib nuthugger and kind of hate Lee, but damn that was a fantastic response

Back