Kevin Lee responds to Khabib's comments on "small heart"

Kevin Lee is good trash talk training for Khabib because who knows what Conor will do too him

Tibau beat Khabib, FACT. Both commentators were clearly shocked by the result. Khabib spent all night trying to take TIbau down and failed, Tibau however took Khabib down twice and landed more strikes, it was a robbery. Khabib just worked away at a takedown all fight and failed, scoring was a sham and the fight clearly shows Khabibs takedowns are useless against a good wrestler. Khabib is NOT undefeated. Holding someone against the fence to avoid strikes and takedowns cannot lead to a points win.

Tibau beat Khabib, FACT. Both commentators were clearly shocked by the result. Khabib spent all night trying to take TIbau down and failed, Tibau however took Khabib down twice and landed more strikes, it was a robbery. Khabib just worked away at a takedown all fight and failed, scoring was a sham and the fight clearly shows Khabibs takedowns are useless against a good wrestler. Khabib is NOT undefeated. Holding someone against the fence to avoid strikes and takedowns cannot lead to a points win.

u talk rly about the juicehead tibau? he got knocked out with the first punch last time. what a moron.

Lee is the worst stylistic match up for Khabib in the entire division.

He'll stuff the TD and the fight will turn into Khabib/Tibau, but with Lee landing more shots and not getting robbed at the end of the fight.
Lee is a better version of MJ...more versatile and picks his spots well. What he lacks in power he makes up with fight IQ...that said...I think if he can't avoid the clinch...khabib takes him down and smothers him to a stoppage. Khabib's top game is one of a kind...

always this pussy like "i had staph infection" excuse talk from lee.
over and over again.
fight when u are healthy. if you not healthy dont take it.
he took the fight with the infection because it was his only chance for a title.
So it is more “pussy” to fight than to not fight? Alrighty...

He's got a point, doesn't change the fact that Khabib would ragdoll the shit out of him if they ever fought.

Lee's right. How many fights has Khabib tucked and ran from?\

People say "Oh, Khabib doesn't lack heart, it's disciplne regarding his weight. Well, that takes heart, too.

He's got a point, doesn't change the fact that Khabib would ragdoll the shit out of him if they ever fought.
i don't know if he can ragdoll Lee to be honest. I'm not even sure he can get Ferguson down. Khabib really is one dimential, and Ferg is a step up from MJ and Barboza.

I actually like Lee when he's not trying to be Conor.

And his counter here was solid.

All I know is lw division heating up!!! Let’s all grab our popcorn. Ferg vs khabib gets canceled i might quit this sport

tenor.gif

#$400

Really? Cause that’s exactly how Rashad “beat” Rampage. And Old Man Randy won a lot of fights that was as well.

Lee is the worst stylistic match up for Khabib in the entire division.

He'll stuff the TD and the fight will turn into Khabib/Tibau, but with Lee landing more shots and not getting robbed at the end of the fight.
People still bringing up the tibau fight from 6 years ago as a comparison proves they know nothing. That fight was when Khabib was super young, second fight in the UFC, smaller, and hadn't joined AKA which is a big factor to him being the beast he is today. Also, tibau was on every type of juice possible, was gigantic and had the BEST TDD of all time. There's no way in hell Kevin Lee will be able to stop all of Khabib's takedown attempts he'll just get smashed on the ground, and frankly, Kevin Lee's striking skills are not much better than Khabib's either.

Back