Kevin Lee Misses Weight; Main Event vs. Barboza Still On

The guy cuts a ton of weight from what I understand. He needs to either move up or, if he's lucky, they scrap 170 and make a 165 and 175 division.

Or go to Bellator, where the testing is easier. Apparently Chandler cuts a suspicious amount of weight, but maybe you can get away with diuretics there.

Either way, Lee is in the UFC and other UFC LWs make weight consistenly with USADA testing. Lee needs to close his mouth and show his actions in the cage and on the scale. If he can't make weight, move up to WW like you said and we'll see if he can take Tyron's belt

"ran outta time" - there's the excuse. what an embarrassment.

155 pounds division can't catch a break

Now all we need is for Darren Till to miss weight. "I'm a Lightweight fighting at Welterweight! I'm too big for these guys!" Weighs in at 182

It wasn't too big of a miss, remember Romero had a similar one against Luke.

LMAO he love to run his mouth, I'm wonder what he will have to say now

Its not like the winner of this was getting a title shot anytime soon anyways.

Had Lee won this fight at weight, he'd be right in the thick of title contention. That's a big part of why everyone is so frustrated by this.

He didn't have enough time to cut weight? You people who buy his excuses...

And he's about to get tko'd. This dude is gonna be a laughingstock for awhile lol

Probably a good decision on Lee's part. People tend to forget you missed weight pretty quickly when you win, and he needs every advantage he can get against Barboza. A little extra strength could easily be the difference in whether he gets the fight-turning takedown.

Fuck sake Kevin, a good win here could've potentially gotten you a title shot
A title shot at a Silly belt. Since they don't matter anymore, he still could.

I could care less, i just want fights that aren't boring.

Not surprised that he lacks respect for his opponent, the sport and himself. 20% isn't enough of a penalty obviously. Should be 50% and a forced move to the next higher weight class.

Back