Kevin Lee Misses Weight; Main Event vs. Barboza Still On

Karma, thats what you get for going on a rant about Poirier, saying he hasn't beat no one, when Poirier resume is much much much better than Lee's. Poirier has beat much better guys. Lee is a clown.

Time to move up to WW and get smashed before getting cut.

Lol I think on the mma hour he was shit talking nutritionists as phoney....gonna have to relisten

good job kevin, now we will see khabib wrestle fuck dustin. damn i was excited to potentially have lee vs khabib
I'm so confused by this post. Maybe I can't connect the dots.. what do u mean?

2 weight cut fuckups and you should be temporarily moved to the division above until a decent period of time has passed and you've learnt your lesson. No excuses. Tough shit, if things didn't work out. Once is understandable. Twice is unprofessional.

EDIT: This is his first weight miss. My bad.

Last edited:
He’d probably do fairly well at 170 actually.

The sky would be the limit for this dude if his chin wasn’t such a liability

Ya! You tell that coward, random guy on your computer!

He's not a coward but he sure as shit just messed up bigly. He's only 25 and he could have potentially got a title shot off a convincing win over Edson. Now Poirier kind of cuts ahead of him simply by making weight and winning.

Kevin already had a title shot in his last fight, it's unlikely he was going to get another one this soon

And who knows? He might do good at 170, but 155 is pretty small for an adult male and you have to be somewhat of a small person to weigh that much

Never thought Kevin looked little but yeah, he has hinted he might move up and now might be the time.

Did he get staph again? That was his excuse for the weight cut nearly killing him last time.

Should never have had the microphone with all these interview shows in the first place. His resume is decent at best, he struggles to make weight, and has a limited repertoire. I never felt he was less than 2 wins away from a title shot anyway, and now his chances are sunk.

if lee moves up after this, i'll gain a TON of respect for him. if he doesn't, then i'll still look at him as a shit-talking clown.

Xd there is no title.

Doesn't matter.. well he gives 20% of his show purse to Edson and if he wins he looks like a goof for not making that weight in time.
Haven’t you heard? EVERY fight is for a title.

He's not a coward but he sure as shit just messed up bigly. He's only 25 and he could have potentially got a title shot off a convincing win over Edson. Now Poirier kind of cuts ahead of him simply by making weight and winning.

“Bigly”.
<mma4>

I see.. make sense it sells better right WME ?
200.gif

So if u Motown...
after u apologized publicly by contributing to the lw conumdrum... by losing to Tony.

Do u apologize again?

Motown better win.

He's gotta good shot....

Fun one to watch.

Back