Kevin Lee Looking For Anthony Pettis Matchup @ UFC 229 in October

Kevin Lee by grapple fuck, he's an awful match up for Pettis

For sure fight an actual contender in that division instead, namely Alex Hernandez

Smart move, not going to get anyone higher ranked so he's going to take a big name easy match up to get a win streak going and stay active.

Going to ride the Pettis 2.0 hype train and say he wins by second round triangle.

Might be a lock for Lee but you can see why he asked 'cause Pettis is a former champ and a good name to have on your resume.

They both beat Chiesa so in a weird way it could make sense, so I don't see why not?

I'd like to see both Kevin Lee and Tony Ferguson on Ufc 229. One fights Pettis the other vs Hooker or Iaquinta.

6m8d0s4wcsycewl97pf784ck2.500x282x14.gif

That's easy money for Lee.

Kevin Lee has posted on social media that he's started camp for UFC 229. Pettis has also been quite vocal lately about wanting to get on UFC 229.

Pettis already turned down Dan Hooker because he wants a top 10 fight. Well, here it is Pettis. Personally, I think Kevin Lee runs right through Anthony Pettis but if it's a fight both guys want, I say make it. UFC 229 could use the help.

What do you guys think?

Petrie has the advantage on the feet and if he fights off of his back the way he did again chiesa, he could give lee some problems. Pettis is much better off his back then the last few guys led has fought other than ferg. It really just depends what Petrie shows up. I think he gained a lot of confidence back after his last fight tho and wouldn’t be surprised to see him take if.

Let them bang!

This "turning down" stuff is stupid. They should not be allowed to turn down fights.

Good god leave Pettis alone you sick bastard. That's not a fight that's a massacre.

Lee likely ragdolls him, but Pettis can light him up on the feet.

That shaky kevin lee chin is always one jab away from being put down and out

I would LOL if Lee tried to prove a point on the feet, and got caught with some spinning shit.

That won't hapen though.

Back