Kevin Lee lied about staph to AC, commits perjury

NSAC was paid off, there is no doubt about that. UFC couldn't let that fight fall through.

There is no way to hide a staph infection in a blood test or any real examination.

Everyone shitting on the AC/docs for letting this fight go ahead would 100% be cussing those same folk out if they’d have cancelled the fight on short notice for staph.

The guy lost and cried in the octagon, so it’s whatever TS

Staph + antibiotics wrecks your cardio, muscle strength, etc. But true, it's not easy for them to detect such before the fight.

BULLSHIT.

It might affect your cardio (though by how much is hard to say), but I don't think it really impacts your muscle strength.

Duh go look it up. Even Cormier states this at 5:30

Did Lee seem any less strong to you? He threw punches that Tony clearly felt, and he was able to get Tony down a couple of times. Aside from how quickly he gassed, he didn't seem to perform any differently than usual.

View attachment 289969

You see the part about in a court?
Thing is, courts run on statutes, not on dictionary definitions.

2009 Nevada Code
TITLE 15 - CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
Chapter 199 - Crimes Against Public Justice
PERJURY AND SUBORNATION OF PERJURY
199.145 - Statement made in declaration under penalty of perjury.

199.145 Statement made in declaration under penalty of perjury. A person who, in a declaration made under penalty of perjury:

1. Makes a willful and false statement in a matter material to the issue or point in question; or

2. Willfully makes an unqualified statement of that which the person does not know to be true,

Ê or who suborns another to make in such a declaration a statement of the kind described in subsection 1 or 2, is guilty of perjury or subornation of perjury, as the case may be, which is a category D felony and shall be punished as provided in NRS 193.130.

(Added to NRS by 1993, 2742; A 1995, 1175)

Everyone shitting on the AC/docs for letting this fight go ahead would 100% be cussing those same folk out if they’d have cancelled the fight on short notice for staph.
No, we'd be disappointed the fight got called off. There's a difference.

How so? I don't think they do full body searches on the fighters..
They get a medical exam, which includes skin conditions. An MD shouldn't be marking "normal skin" or "0 rash" on the form if they haven't examined the guy.

DMhtLBFUMAADne_.jpg:large

Further, Lee had to get another exam to be cleared to cut more. Assuming they'd listen to his heart sounds, they'd basically have to place a stethoscope directly on his abcess to do so. They fucking knew, they just cleared him anyway. It's no like this was on his hip or somewhere they might not notice if he had shorts on.

Last edited:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/trentr...n-pre-fight-medical-questionnaire-at-ufc-216/

Kevin Lee Did Not Disclose Staph Infection On Pre-Fight Medical Questionnaire at UFC 216 - Forbes

Cliffs: had staph, knew it, hid it from AC and admitted hiding it, committed perjury on form, will not get punished because AC would have to admit it FUCKED up clearing him.

Edit: yes you can commit perjury on a form. It's not only in testimony under oath.

Chael Sonnen lied and said he took "One testosterone injection" on his pre fight questionnaire. He then served 146 years in a maximum security penitentiary for perjury. He gets out next week
to fight another bum in bellator.

BULLSHIT.

It might affect your cardio (though by how much is hard to say), but I don't think it really impacts your muscle strength.
You're absolutely right, I'm at my strongest when I'm exhausted.

Yes in the same sense you are fucked if you lie on any official document. The form states you are committing perjury if you lie.
Falsifying a document is not the same thing as perjury.

Yes in the same sense you are fucked if you lie on any official document. The form states you are committing perjury if you lie.

Not all of them. You're able to edit sworn statements even with a court reporter. I know this first hand.

Claiming you don't have staph when you obviously do is pretty hard to back pedal on, though.

Back