Kevin Lee lied about staph to AC, commits perjury

Wariowokecancel

You can cancel but you can’t wake
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.forbes.com/sites/trentr...n-pre-fight-medical-questionnaire-at-ufc-216/

Kevin Lee Did Not Disclose Staph Infection On Pre-Fight Medical Questionnaire at UFC 216 - Forbes

Cliffs: had staph, knew it, hid it from AC and admitted hiding it, committed perjury on form, will not get punished because AC would have to admit it FUCKED up clearing him.

Edit: yes you can commit perjury on a form. It's not only in testimony under oath.

Last edited:
If an AC needed his word to notice it, they've committed gross incompetency.

gasp-gif-4.gif

Was he under oath? lol

If an AC needed his word to notice it, they've committed gross incompetency.
he stated he covered it with makeup and with his weight issues at the weigh in they were me focused on other shit

he stated he covered it with makeup and with his weight issues at the weigh in they were me focused on other shit

If the commentator notices it as he's walking to the cage, someone failed to do their job. And why no physician thought to look for a cause of his cut issues, considering he usually cuts from 165 and was 161, is a question not answered by a spot of makeup on a guy's chest.

LOL at "pergury".
TS needs a dictionary.

He lied on a form and can be punished by NSAC.

He didn't commit perjury as he wasn't testifying under oath.

Props to him for saving the card. I could only imagine what bullshit thread TS would've created if the fight was cancelled.

Isn't part of their job to ask themselves if fighters are lying about their health so that they can still be cleared to fight? They clearly don't know about IPDE. Identify Predict Decide Execute.

Then he is more fucked than I thought.

He's not fucked because the bureaucrats would have to admit they fucked up and didn't notice him lying. They're covering their asses. A bureaucrat will never pursue something if it requires admitting fucking up.

Now if he had lied to the FBI he'd be fucked.

Back