Kevin Lee is the one who will take that 0 from Khabib

I am pretty sure you are paid to distribute this OVERRATED LEE threads. and have a lot of fake accounts to vote yourself up. find a better job, this is lame

Khabib has yet to fight a wrestler as good as Lee. It would be interesting to see someone who can stalemate him and even outwrestle him.

My guess is its a hard fight but Khabib ultimately wins when the pace is too much for Lee.

Lee is sooo overrated. Khabib do same things, but better. I wish Lee stop ducking Makhachev, and Islam will schooled him.

Last edited:
He isn't though.

His chin, defense and power are all worse, and so is his heart and wrestling.

Khabib is just a better version of Lee everywhere.

I hate to say it but the color of your skin usually defines how athletic you are in sports. A lot of crazy good white athletes are in the NFL and they are all labelled the same. Khabib in my honest opinion is a better athlete than Lee.

Tony is the best in the division and the only one that needs to be beaten to be the genuine no. One.

I believe Lee is a difficult matchup for Khabib but Lee's wrestling is insanely overrated. I think Alvarez or Aldo will be the one to take the zero from Khabib. And for those who laugh at the Alvarez choice - ask yourself: when was the last time Alvarez lost to a wrestler?

/edit: Obligatory Tony as well if UFC seriously is going to spend any pennies on organizing that event for the 4th or 5th time... Which I doubt.
Alvarez is a free agent and Aldo is too small to stop khabibs takedowns.

kevin lee wouldnt do shit , hes just as 1 dimensional as khabib only difference is khabib is better at that dimension

Probably....he just smoked my ass as Khabib in UFC 3

lee is a good wrestler, but he is fragile and not that dangerous standing. I don't think keeping it standing would be enough for him to win

please just watch that barboza fight, you might think wow he really destroyed him but look how high was kabob chin and barboza was getting backed up against the fence by khabib striking, conor doesn't back up he counters

Conor is not fighting anymore after this lol. That's it. Done-zo.

Alvarez is a free agent and Aldo is too small to stop khabibs takedowns.

Aldo has fantastic TDD. He also cut a ton of weight to make 145, part of the reason he is finally moving to 155. I'd favor Khabib slightly in a fight but it would be a hell of a battle.

No, Conor will be the one to take that 0, I guarantee it. Kevin Lee will, however:

1. Be the next man to defeat Khabib. I see them fighting sometime next year and I see Lee surprising folks by being able to largely match Khabib's grappling and picking up the win over him. (I figure it'll probably be a close decision victory.)

2. Be the next guy to beat Conor. I think Conor will go on a long reign of dominance after triumphing over The Eagle, and that Lee within a couple of years will probably be the next guy to defeat him and win the Lightweight Title off of him.

Back