Kevin Lee is the next Khabib

Pequeño Corey

Huge For Coreyweight
Platinum Member
Reaction score
In b4 pics of The MoTown Phenom eating some ridiculous dessert before weigh-in. MTP's name will be synonymous with dessert, just like Khabib.

Apple cobbler Kevin Lee incoming

Uhm. I don't think people will remember Khabib only for that when he retires.

<6>

Kevin Lee on the other hand...

I'll make a prediction - if Lee loses to Edson then he'll either get booked vs . Vick or Felder in which he'll take a 3rd straight loss and buried in rankings OR he'll use his head and fight an unranked welter who might be on the cusp of making top 15 but not there yet and pick up a needed win

Racist.

He is clearly the next Rumble Johnson. Just wait a few years and let him naturally find his real weight division. He will KO Whittaker at 185 like rumble did to Gus.

Lee has been KO'd and subbed. He can't be Khabib.

kevin lee forgot you need to thaw chicken before marinating and put it in the oven. you can take shortcuts but it never works out.

Racist.

He is clearly the next Rumble Johnson. Just wait a few years and let him naturally find his real weight division. He will KO Whittaker at 185 like rumble did to Gus.

I love this response, but I think it pushed this shit thread over the edge into wasteland.

he said on mmahour that using nutritionists for weight cuts are "smoke and mirrors"

<6>

Back