Kevin Lee is... likable?

After JRE i like him a lot more than before. But always liked to watch his fights.

thats fine but that is just one part of being a entertainer. Hate to brake it to you but UFC is not a sport

This is why sport sucks because of that and shit bags like you that it brings in

Been a fan. Always rooting for him.

He sounded very down to earth on JRE. Best interview of him so far

This is why sport sucks because of that and shit bags like you that it brings in
because of what exactly and why are you calling me a shitbag? I did nothing to you. You must be one of those self hating people that project. Sorry to hear you hate your life. You should meditate. It helps people like you

I'm a fan.

The dude is earning fans and gaining popularity the right way.
By talking mad shit and winning fights? It's a time tested technique.

I like Lee. He's good, and might yet be one of the greats.

Well that was what he said, i missed weight but i'll make up for it by giving you a show.
He wrestlefucked a lot in that fight. I was there and it felt like a hour. half the people left after the frankie fight which was a glorified sparing match. The crowd was more entertaining than that fight

because of what exactly and why are you calling me a shitbag? I did nothing to you. You must be one of those self hating people that project. Sorry to hear you hate your life. You should meditate. It helps people like you

Because you represent the way the sport is headed and all the shit bag fans it draws like flies to shit

Because you represent the way the sport is headed and all the shit bag fans it draws like flies to shit
UFC is not a sport. There is no rhyme or reason to the matching of fighters most of the time. They do not employ the best fighters. They hold grudges against many fighters and thus hold them back. This is prize fighting plain and simple. They would be in some big trouble if they considered themselves a sport with the way it is run. The fighters themselves are very much aware of this fact. You are like that WWF fan that still thinks its real. I represent the logical fan of fighting. I appreciate the art of it but I do not loss sleep over the noise that you are pissing and moaning about.

By talking mad shit and winning fights? It's a time tested technique.

That, and by being a humble and well-spoken individual outside of the cage. He has an almost electrifying personality, but it is not too much where it comes off as if he is being 'fake' or is trying too hard. People love that - it is also one of the reasons why people really like Derrick Lewis. They're both funny guys and seem like good dudes who you would share a beer with.

With fighters like Colby, Woodley, Ferguson, Till, etc, you just can't say the same. The way they talk, the way you perceive them, you almost know right off the bat that it is an advertisement. People hate that - it's like when door to door sales rep come on your front porch, you just want to get rid of them as soon as possible, because you know it is all an act.

just listened to him on Rogan. Never doubted the kid's talent, just always thought he was arrogant and... mostly an asshole.

I was surprised how humble and down to earth he is. Extremely intelligent too(though I never doubted that). He's... cool.

I'm officially a fan now, of the man and the fighter.
War Kevin Lee!
I felt the exact same after that podcast.

just listened to him on Rogan. Never doubted the kid's talent, just always thought he was arrogant and... mostly an asshole.

I was surprised how humble and down to earth he is. Extremely intelligent too(though I never doubted that). He's... cool.

I'm officially a fan now, of the man and the fighter.
War Kevin Lee!

He's inconsistent. He talks shit (regardless of whether its hyping fights or not) one minute and is humble the next. It's really something I'm a fan of but I don't hate the guy

Yeah he seems like a good dude, some people just take his UFC persona too seriously. He’s gotta get people talking about his fights, which is likely why he talks trash and all that fabricated shit.

He does not give his opponents credit. When he has gotten owned he thinks its because of something he did. He talks about being a professional but then misses weight. He is constantly contradicting himself in all of his interviews or he flat out does not answer the question that is asked. Rogan usually does not let fighters get away with that so I would like to listen to that interview. He also has a weak unfunny trash talking game. Some of the stuff he says doesn't even make sense.

I was totally wrong about the guy. Good showing on JRE. Made me a fan.

I wouldn't expect sherdorks to understand a winner's mentality.

Lol you're all a bunch of marks.

Surprised to find out "the bad guys" are actually nice people.

<36>

he's very cool

I really like his brand of confidence

that win over Edson really impressed me, too

Personally I think he’s very likable. Damn good fighter and can be entertaining in interviews.

You guys are a bunch of marks. He blamed the loss to Tony on weight, said he'd move up to welterweight, never did, talked constant shit about every other LW and said "don't be a bitch, just make the weight".

He then missed weight himself and you can damn sure bet that would be his excuse if he lost.

He comes from a good family and went to good schools, but acts like a ghetto thug and you all think he's an honest likeable guy. Just because he won you're all on your knees with your mouths open you cuck boys are pathetic band wagon jumpers.

You guys are a bunch of marks. He blamed the loss to Tony on weight, said he'd move up to welterweight, never did, talked constant shit about every other LW and said "don't be a bitch, just make the weight".

He then missed weight himself and you can damn sure bet that would be his excuse if he lost.

He comes from a good family and went to good schools, but acts like a ghetto thug and you all think he's an honest likeable guy. Just because he won you're all on your knees with your mouths open you cuck boys are pathetic band wagon jumpers.

why are you so angry? You must be drunk. You response makes zero sense on your stance of Lee. You contradict yourself with your incoherent response. My name is Mark so not sure why you trying to insult people and failing while doing so. badly, like pathetically embarrassingly bad. ignore it is.

why are you so angry? You must be drunk. You response makes zero sense on your stance of Lee. You contradict yourself with your incoherent response. My name is Mark so not sure why you trying to insult people and failing while doing so. badly, like pathetically embarrassingly bad. ignore it is.
You can't see what a hypocrite Kevin Lee is because your view is obstructed by his ball sack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back