Kevin Lee is... likable?

Seems like a cool dude... looked top-tier the other night. Plus he was a member on here. Wish we could replace @KevinLee with Kevin Lee.... :eek:

I don't find him likable at all.Fuck Lee and all you dorks that are NOW in love with him..Lmfao

I think I'd like him if there was no cameras or microphones around.

I'd like McGregor a lot more too under those conditions.

Yes I've come to be a fan of his as well, kind of hard not to honestly. I love the way he fights, his attitude and he seems like a smart kid. Future champ imo.

Its a very good question ts. I go back and forth. His talent is there no doubt about that. I just think he plays the Conor card a bit too much sometimes .outfit, mannerisms etc. No questions, he could be a star . Young And only gonna get better . I guess I like him more than I don't lol

I'm in. He brings excitement to the division that's for sure.

He does not give his opponents credit. When he has gotten owned he thinks its because of something he did. He talks about being a professional but then misses weight. He is constantly contradicting himself in all of his interviews or he flat out does not answer the question that is asked. Rogan usually does not let fighters get away with that so I would like to listen to that interview. He also has a weak unfunny trash talking game. Some of the stuff he says doesn't even make sense.

He's gonna make up for it by giving a show for you guys though.

ok, then can you explain to me then? What am I missing? I have consumed most of Lee's interviews and his words do not match his actions. You would think a winner's mentality would at least make the required weight when asked to do so.

Winners like to eat, stop shaming them for using their hard earned bread.

I've liked me some Lee for a little while now. Credit to him for taking ht eTony fight on short notice and still made weight despite have staph and put on a good performance until he gassed.

I thought he tried a little too hard to be like conor sometime ago but he toned it down a little while still have good charisma and interesting personality. He is also improving his skills as he is starting to get finishes and do more than just hump his opponent. Before Edson rocked him he even showed decent hands imo.

He does not give his opponents credit. When he has gotten owned he thinks its because of something he did. He talks about being a professional but then misses weight. He is constantly contradicting himself in all of his interviews or he flat out does not answer the question that is asked. Rogan usually does not let fighters get away with that so I would like to listen to that interview. He also has a weak unfunny trash talking game. Some of the stuff he says doesn't even make sense.

Some of us are more interested in fighting than trash talking

Seems alright when he is not trying too hard to be Conor lite.

I don't know him personally but he seems more authentic when he moves away from that persona.

I appreciated the part where he said he grew up extremely segregated as a kid and realizes how terrible that was and that everyone is the same. Basically the opposite of guys like Woodley that sounds like they want to go back to segregation.

In the very least, he needs to apologize for his racist rant against the Irish.

What he said was way over the top.

Anyone not named Conor would get fired over such blatant racism.
What did he say again? I remember being disgusted, don't remember what was said now though.

Back